Poll

wHO WILLING TO PUBLISH MY e.p  lp OF ULTRA VIOLENNCE WHO HAS MORE CASH THAN NEEDED AND IS SO COOL, WHO CAN D THIS FOR ME PLEASE?

ENGLISH LABEL
0 (0%)
oBSUCRE jApanese label
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: B.V.B aka deprofundis as a new Wreckage(heavier mix)louder than early SWANS!  (Read 331 times)

Offline deprofundis

• Currently Listening to:
    classical, skronk-jazz, blues, experimental etc
 8)

Cool now it louder, heavier , and remix all by me, i erase the error  in the jam now it's perfect to be listen at maximun volume and maximun bass, this is a skronk, sludge, noise band. Like Godflesh meet gore (from the Nethertlands) Hope you like this version better, and turn sub hoofer to the max on your amps.In league whit early Swans (nyc) cop and young god akbum, it rival there loudness & heaviness factor, PERHAPS THIS 24 MINUTE EFFORT IS LOUDER AND HEAVIER THAN sWANS DID  IN THE EARLY 80'', no offence Gira i still respect the power of you're band.

https://erebus3.bandcamp.com/album/motorik-2
« Last Edit: May 13, 2020, 09:56:42 AM by deprofundis »

Offline deprofundis

I HAVE CD ALBUM E.P OFwRECKAAGE (HEAVIER MIX)on one conditionn, I WANT TO OCCUY STUDENT RADIO OF SKRON/SLUDGE/ART ROCK of thee worlddd if you have contact in radio canada  in radio like CKUT, or Radio Bruessel Belgium, Radio Tokyo or osaka Japan., radio of Netherlands who did slow grinding  sludge, noise ,skronk, art rock affeiondos, my

Perhas therer someone whom can make this projet come alive on LP, a rich dude a cool rich dude , they m,ost exist.is someone make a vinyl out of it I,M SO SATISFIED BY NEW RECENT RESULT, it ,ss ultimately brutal and ulverize the fainted heart , music just like we like, not metal straight foward but sound at time like GODFLESH at time early  so as Swans of Nyc and Gore of the netherlands is my observation correct, how does it sound what my soul -buddy of musician /noizician trying to pullled sutch  hammering  agression in a sonic way, arab world can you dot this to my band?

What about israelian can they plug my Wreckage, please do so, anyone I WANT THIS BABY ON AND LP, i remix it whit mixer make it more loud more brutal shorter more intense please comment if you want a cd album to make me promotion, I ASK POLITELY, i want to lauched my vinyl but don't have the ash , not after money but I want to play my band in vinyl media please, obscure label dealing whit sludge ,noise and skronk or industrial should notice my work I REALLY WORK HARD ON THIS PROJECT,love you folks , you sweet folk help deprofunis and his label Noisy hell Production on band camps I'M not in this for the money but for sharing my art-rock that is shredding like a  katana, I WONT TO SEE IT PRESS ON VINYL someday perhaps someone whit a kind heart and rich can help me put out my favorite work on LP... , BECAUSE IT'S so expensive TO PRESSING EXPENSIVE AS HELL 800 FCK HUNDRED DOLLARS i can't afford that alone i need a sPonser  record compagny. VINYL THESE DAY. I CAN'T  REACH ENOUGHT MONEY i,M POOR i got to survive, This album will please you're here if you like anything loud or heavy and experimental
« Last Edit: May 13, 2020, 03:09:11 PM by deprofundis »

Offline deprofundis

Re: B.V.B aka deprofundis as a new Wreckage & New Noise-black-metal MOLOCK
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2020, 03:41:28 PM »
MOLOCK hail in montreal is the braind child noise-black of Baron von Blood aka Deprofundis.

It's part harsh noise that drone and part motorik industrial pitch darkness where there no light..

>:D