Author Topic: A cheap chemist solution to clean you'r vinyl spic N spam clean listen!  (Read 115 times)

Offline deprofundis

• Currently Listening to:
    classical, skronk-jazz, blues, experimental etc
Once I met a cool jewish dude at le 33'' Tours an LP shop in montreal, his name was Eli he was a godflesh fan, Terminal cheezecake and a devotee of Ramleh all brittish brewed band like me, we became friend, I ask him Eli you know vinyl more than i do, don't want to get scammed whit 55-100 $ expert products, than he smile and said to me, this is quite simple , todo proper cleaning of vinyl, all you need is 2/4  of de mineralized water, 1/4 of alcohol 99.9% and 1/4 of stuff to wash glasses...

Guess what it clean so much better than these expert product, no deposit of fat, or anything to melt the vinyl, Eli was a real smart and cool guys to give me this trick, instead of costing me 50$

It only cost me 5.(glasse cleaner, friction alcohol 2.99$ and distilled  water, 3 bucks.. Voila the perfect solution to scrub gently vinyls , ya put it in a spree can a push push, you gently scrub it whit solution magic and you're vinyl are goo has new.

Perhaps this tread add been explore in the past but I,m reviving it for all people who don't know benefit!!!

That about it , sure someone may bitch about another trend  done in the past but , i reserve myself the right to speak out about this fantastic formula!!!

mazel tov eli  :)
Thanks Eli!!!

;)

« Last Edit: May 14, 2020, 05:55:32 AM by deprofundis »

Offline brunumb

Sounds interesting, but what exactly is "stuff to wash glasses"?

Offline deprofundis

• Currently Listening to:
    classical, skronk-jazz, blues, experimental etc

Dear buddy , stuff to wash glassee is eye glasses cleaner soft eye' glasses cleaners no regular glasses only (lenz) washer, regular glasse washer too extreme for vinyl , thank for posting

:)
« Last Edit: May 22, 2020, 05:54:59 AM by deprofundis »