Deprofundis own throw in the kitchen sink, oddity posts

Started by Carlo Gesualdo, June 24, 2020, 05:42:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carlo Gesualdo

So this is it, what you think, of deprofundis he lost 15 pds, is in shape, was put to the test, cops annoying and not cool worst bully, worst than nazi Doctor, fachist agents I broke is mental  I,m a hero an authoritarian during my trip to hospital,lame a hacker for messing up whit my Itune library call the cops they did nothing what so ever they did worst, I was incarcerated whit nuts at least , you will find cerebral people inside, I met a cool skater, a russian funny guy smart a geek and  a french rocket science , but he was arrogant a bit about is so call knowledge but anyway ho care Im back and plan on buying myself a keytard (keyboard guitar) to make more skronk music noisy, crusty ala deprofundis...

71 dB

Spatial distortion is a serious problem deteriorating headphone listening.
Crossfeeders reduce spatial distortion and make the sound more natural
and less tiresome in headphone listening.

My Sound Cloud page <-- NEW Jan. 2024 "Harpeggiator"

71 dB

71 dB

Tom Green hijacked Deprofundis' own "throw in the kitchen sink" thread. Canadians!  ;D

Carlo Gesualdo

I wonder, since it's anything  even kitchen sink trow in, Skinheads dont know what  to think but because I shave bic I look like oneand sometime I wear suspender bretellles, but not a skin, I,m your modern daay Yul Bryner of Renaissance interests, in the past I would sport heavy boots not lace code , no skinhead not nothing, but I did had a green and a black one, I had adventure whit skinheads scene not goeing to bar ut in common place , metro station one of those ddude had slam me in the boots whit is boots, I was like hey do this again yall be sorry pal, just looking at him. Than another time a skinheads of death, heavily tattoo I ask him for a smoke , he gave it to me whit smile , I DON'T KNOW WHO HATE ME MOST i'Mm a nihilist,, leftiistzealot or nazi zealot , Ijust don't know ::colors ,minority,, religious what ever dont had problem whit me, I talkk to everyone black,(the haitians taltkative mostly theist christian, there ockay, chinese ,& korean down to earth ok, and Arabic Lebanese  Mediteranean form ssouth  of europe, cool dude they made eat for two days I was starving for a weak and I said just waalking inside I Want a glasse of water, I said to him, if I coulld I wwould pay lunch but did not had 5 dollarss for entrie lunch, potatos and garlic sauce one raddish purple, one part of rice, they said we preffer to give you food than to toss them away, I know you you're a good dude and smile.But nope I,m not a skinheads if you ever insinuated,  I'will sue you in a court of laws as diffamation, I,m Jean luc Picard captain oh Captain of enterprise is he a skinheads, bald is beautiful and bald dosen't equal skinhead-ish it's like a f*cking stigma on me...

71 dB

Modern day Yuliy Borisovich Briner?  That's a bold* claim if I ever saw one.  :o

* You could say even bald!

Carlo Gesualdo

Quote from: 71 dB on June 25, 2020, 04:46:09 AM
Modern day Yuliy Borisovich Briner?  That's a bold* claim if I ever saw one.  :o

* You could say even bald!

Yap Yul Bryner style bald is beautiful elegant and by gods mean it dosen't make ya a skinhead, this is bull-shit of crazy people.

Carlo Gesualdo

dose are decent proof all bald and dazzling

Irons

It is a worry that Deprofundis has been 'viewed' twice as many times in a state of undress! ???
You must have a very good opinion of yourself to write a symphony - John Ireland.

I opened the door people rushed through and I was left holding the knob - Bo Diddley.