Hello from Arkansas

Started by haydnguy, June 25, 2020, 10:17:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

haydnguy

I'm an old member that has returned. I looked back at my history and my previous most active was in 2014. So it's good to be back. Looking forward to all the posts and all the music.  :)

Could someone direct me to the instructions on how to insert a picture (album cover) in a post. Thank you.

david johnson

Greetings from another in Arkansas.  I remember you.  I hope things are well with you  :)

Papy Oli

Hello and Welcome back !

The easiest way to post a CD cover is to copy the ASIN number of that CD on the relevant Amazon page and paste it between the two tags [ asin ] & [ /asin ]  (minus the spaces, to show you the tags themselves - you get those tags by clicking the amz icon in the post reply window.

e.g. the Haydn Fischer boxset's ASIN is B0000666AF.

Pasted in between the 2 tags, you get:

[asin]B0000666AF[/asin]

Alternatively, if you have a link for a particular picture (from a website or your own picture hosting), you post it between the two tags [ img ] & [ /img ] that you get by clicking on the little Mona Lisa icon in the post reply window as well, again minus the spaces.
Olivier

steve ridgway

Amazon have now messed up a lot of their images so I use those from https://www.discogs.com with the picture icon just mentioned >:(

Mirror Image

Welcome back, Haydnguy! Good to see you around here again.

bhodges

Hello, Haydnguy, where you been Haydn?

(I'll show myself out...  ;D )

Seriously, welcome back.

--Bruce

Mirror Image

Quote from: Brewski on June 26, 2020, 08:30:50 AM
Hello, Haydnguy, where you been Haydn?

(I'll show myself out...  ;D )

Seriously, welcome back.

--Bruce

:P Good one, Bruce. :)

vandermolen

"Courage is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm" (Churchill).

'The test of a work of art is, in the end, our affection for it, not our ability to explain why it is good' (Stanley Kubrick).

Que

Quote from: haydnguy on June 25, 2020, 10:17:30 PM
I'm an old member that has returned. I looked back at my history and my previous most active was in 2014. So it's good to be back. Looking forward to all the posts and all the music.  :)

Could someone direct me to the instructions on how to insert a picture (album cover) in a post. Thank you.

Welcome back...  :)

The GMG "How to...?" thread

Karl Henning

Karl Henning, Ph.D.
Composer & Clarinetist
Boston MA
http://www.karlhenning.com/
[Matisse] was interested neither in fending off opposition,
nor in competing for the favor of wayward friends.
His only competition was with himself. — Françoise Gilot

haydnguy

Thanks again to all of you. It is certainly good to be back and I recognize some familiar faces.  :)

Pohjolas Daughter

Don't know your postings, but I hope to hear interesting and stimulating posts from you.

And stay safe,

PD
Pohjolas Daughter