Problem with my Mozart 225 box

Started by fripp21, August 02, 2020, 06:30:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fripp21

Hi

Today I realized to my horror that my set of Mozart 225 The New Complete Edition bought new at Amazon.co.uk is incomplete!

The third cube "Theatre" is duplicated and the 4th cube Sacred and private music is missing!

Amazon won't help me at all as I bought it from them last year.

Everything else in my box is pristine.

Unfortunately I haven't seen this until now. It took me a long time to get to the last cube. I also have had the Bach333 and Beethoven2020 boxes to experience during the winter.

I am sure you understand how distressing this is, to have this expensive numbered Super Deluxe box incomplete...  :(

Have anyone here heard of this type of problems with the set? Anyone out there who have two of the 4th cube that want to trade for one of my 3rd cube "Theatre"? Or, anyone know how to contact Decca? The email address at thier Mozart225 web page doesn't work and on Decca homepage they don't offer any email address that I can find...

Appreciate any help or insight.

some guy

Commiserations.

I had a similar experience with a multi-lp set back in the day. Two side sevens but no side nine.

That's how I learned that lps are made by gluing two halves of lp together.

Anyway, here's the link to the help and support page of Decca: https://shop.decca.com/help/

Good luck. Seems an easy thing to fix, though, and they should fix it immediately.

Que

A lot of companies don't like talk directly to their customers anymore via phone or email...
Hire actual people to take care of "problems" of customers? Nahhh... Not cost efficient... ignore and move on...

If you can't find an email address, try posting your problem on their social media!
They really don't like that, and probably take care of your problem ASAP.

Q

fripp21

Thanks guys

I start with contacting Decca on the link provided by some guy. Thanks.

I'll let you know what happens...

Pohjolas Daughter

Pohjolas Daughter

some guy

Quote from: Que on August 02, 2020, 10:41:34 PM
A lot of companies don't like talk directly to their customers anymore via phone or email...
Hire actual people to take care of "problems" of customers? Nahhh... Not cost efficient... ignore and move on...

If you can't find an email address, try posting your problem on their social media!
They really don't like that, and probably take care of your problem ASAP.

Q
Excellent advice. If the link I sent you doesn't work, social media definitely will.