Identify Your Avatar

Started by George, April 14, 2007, 01:48:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChamberNut

Quote from: Wurstwasser on September 11, 2008, 10:43:29 AM
OK, let's change the plan. My vote goes for a "Haffner girl vs. Haffner girl" swimsuit contest. KEEMUN! Still here?

No objection coming forth here.   ;)

Opus106

Regards,
Navneeth

Tapio Dimitriyevich Shostakovich

Hey Haffner, btw, if you're sick of comments like this just change your Avatar to the Aphex Twin/Windowlicker (a must know video) girls:

Haffner

Quote from: Wurstwasser on September 11, 2008, 10:55:42 AM
Hey Haffner, btw, if you're sick of comments like this just change your Avatar to the Aphex Twin/Windowlicker (a must know video) girls:

Cool album! My girl likes them especially.

Just one guy, Richard James from Cornwall. As for the videos, "Come to daddy" and "Rubber Johnny" are good as well. Rubber Johnny is pretty frightening. I loved "Come to daddy" as a music track as much as Ventolin, his greatest stuff.

Haffner

Quote from: Wurstwasser on September 11, 2008, 11:06:28 AM
Just one guy, Richard James from Cornwall. As for the videos, "Come to daddy" and "Rubber Johnny" are good as well. Rubber Johnny is pretty frightening. I loved "Come to daddy" as a music track as much as Ventolin, his greatest stuff.

We have the "Come to Daddy" ep. Scary/cool stuff. Aphex Twin has alot of that kind of creep-ya-to-yer-bones tracks.

Yep, true. I liked the mummy mix of that ep. I have all his stuff. Now the idm scene is pretty dead. And strange, mainstream hasn't developed since. People still listen to the old Moby/Scooter/Frankfurt/whatever techno stuff which appeared in the 90s. Or even 80s, not sure. What I want to say is: Old Aphex Twin stuff (and of others, like Autechre) is still fresh, modern, and even avantgarde. You should also have "Ventolin" :D.

Haffner

Quote from: Wurstwasser on September 11, 2008, 11:26:23 AM
Yep, true. I liked the mummy mix of that ep. I have all his stuff. Now the idm scene is pretty dead. And strange, mainstream hasn't developed since. People still listen to the old Moby/Scooter/Frankfurt/whatever techno stuff which appeared in the 90s. Or even 80s, not sure. What I want to say is: Old Aphex Twin stuff (and of others, like Autechre) is still fresh, modern, and even avantgarde. You should also have "Ventolin" :D.

Have most of the old stuff, but not Ventolin...yet. Moby never appealed to us like Aphex Twin and the old Merzbow.

Keemun

Quote from: Wurstwasser on September 11, 2008, 10:43:29 AM
OK, let's change the plan. My vote goes for a "Haffner girl vs. Haffner girl" swimsuit contest. KEEMUN! Still here?

Still here. . . .  8)

Quote from: Wurstwasser on September 11, 2008, 10:55:42 AM

Those are some large teeth.  :o
Music is the mediator between the spiritual and the sensual life. - Ludwig van Beethoven

Haffner

Where ya from, you sexy thaaaang!

Keemun

Quote from: AndyD. on September 11, 2008, 11:43:20 AM
Where ya from, you sexy thaaaang!

She's using air quotes while saying that, so I'm not sold on her sincerity.  :P
Music is the mediator between the spiritual and the sensual life. - Ludwig van Beethoven

Haffner

Quote from: Keemun on September 11, 2008, 11:46:43 AM
She's using air quotes while saying that, so I'm not sold on her sincerity.  :P

;) ;D

greg

I don't know who this is, but it sure makes me bust out laughing every time I see it.

Oh, and it looks particularly striking right below Andy's avatar.

mahler10th

Now come on Greg, you shouldn't make fun of your girlfriend like that.

mn dave

greg

Quote from: mahler10th on October 27, 2008, 06:15:43 AM
Now come on Greg, you shouldn't make fun of your girlfriend like that.
I should apologize, shouldn't I?
If she finds out, she might eat my head off......

i did meet her at the graveyard, when I saw her digging herself out of the ground, so that might explain a little.....

anyways, i couldn't take it anymore (already) so I changed it to the mainland map of the greatest video game of all time.  0:)

(avatar of the guy in the background was the main character of this game)

mn dave

I'm not sure this one will last long.

pjme

Old photographs are quite wonderful. I'm not a real collector - but over the years I've collected many.
This "little boy with big dog" ( undated / possibly ca 1935-1945) is touching . They're friends for life!

P.

ChamberNut

M, what happened to your shark?   :)  Is it time to make shark fin soup?