Identify Your Avatar

Started by George, April 14, 2007, 01:48:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

George

Quote from: ChamberNut on May 29, 2009, 09:17:07 AM
Now there is a scary avatar.  ;D

Hopefully funny too. We'll see ho many 30 Rock fans we have here.  8)

CD

Picasso - Old Man with a Guitar

karlhenning

The composer outside the recently re-opened Fenway entrance to the Museum of Fine Arts Boston.

Valentino

Mine's all wolves' Mother.  0:)
We audiophiles don't really like music, but we sure love the sound it makes;
Audio-Technica | Bokrand | Thorens | Cambridge Audio | Logitech | Yamaha | Topping | MiniDSP | Hypex | ICEpower | Mundorf | SEAS | Beyma

George

Cover of a recently acquired rare Moravec CD, his first recording of the Chopin Preludes.

Dr. Dread

karlhenning

Where's the bloody lancet!?

Dr. Dread

It will have to come out.

Dr. Dread

karlhenning

Bogey

Stole this idea from a gentleman either on a jazz or SH music forum.  Fred Flintstone playing some vinyl on a system that probably sounds better than mine.  ;D
There will never be another era like the Golden Age of Hollywood.  We didn't know how to blow up buildings then so we had no choice but to tell great stories with great characters.-Ben Mankiewicz

Dancing Divertimentian

Quote from: Bogey on June 07, 2009, 07:34:58 AM
Stole this idea from a gentleman either on a jazz or SH music forum.  Fred Flintstone playing some vinyl on a system that probably sounds better than mine.  ;D

:D ;D

Got it now, Bill.

So is Fred still running a stock stylus beak or has he upgraded to the Waverly XLP-3000?
Veit Bach-a baker who found his greatest pleasure in a little cittern which he took with him even into the mill and played while the grinding was going on. In this way he had a chance to have the rhythm drilled into him. And this was the beginning of a musical inclination in his descendants. JS Bach

Bogey

Quote from: Dancing Divertimentian on June 07, 2009, 08:52:41 AM
:D ;D

Got it now, Bill.

So is Fred still running a stock stylus beak or has he upgraded to the Waverly XLP-3000?

Here is a shot of me downloading my most recent avatar.  I read about this new system in the Daily Slab and had to have it.

My first pressing of the  Bedrock Twitch really grooves on it. ;D
There will never be another era like the Golden Age of Hollywood.  We didn't know how to blow up buildings then so we had no choice but to tell great stories with great characters.-Ben Mankiewicz

Dancing Divertimentian

Quote from: Bogey B.C. on June 07, 2009, 09:13:46 AM

Here is a shot of me downloading my most recent avatar.  I read about this new system in the Daily Slab and had to have it.

My first pressing of the  Bedrock Twitch really grooves on it. ;D

:D :D :D

Boy, you LP hounds are hardcore! ;D
Veit Bach-a baker who found his greatest pleasure in a little cittern which he took with him even into the mill and played while the grinding was going on. In this way he had a chance to have the rhythm drilled into him. And this was the beginning of a musical inclination in his descendants. JS Bach

Dr. Dread

George

DavidW

MishaK

My avatar is a California Thrasher that crossed my path during a birding excursion at San Elijo Lagoon near Solana Beach, CA last summer.

Full size version here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mvk116/2749884575/in/set-72157606650321090/

And another view:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mvk116/2749884425/in/set-72157606650321090/