Started by George, April 14, 2007, 01:48:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChamberNut

When John listens to Varese, he turns into George.  ;D

mahler10th

Quote from: ChamberNut on October 09, 2009, 12:59:09 PM
When John listens to Varese, he turns into George.  ;D

Oh, I quickly changed that.
As you can see from the new avatar, I REALLY DO turn into George! ;D    (Sorry George  0:) )
Here was the quick switch I made, from the first to the second whilst listening to Varese...
From the first to the second in under 5 mins...

Lilas Pastia

Guess what ? You'll finally get rid of that insufferable third line character, Lilas Pastia.

As of January 1, a new, improved avatar will take his place. Name and pic already chosen. Stay tuned  ;)

Brahmsian

Quote from: Lilas Pastia on December 11, 2009, 04:31:36 PM
Guess what ? You'll finally get rid of that insufferable third line character, Lilas Pastia.

As of January 1, a new, improved avatar will take his place. Name and pic already chosen. Stay tuned  ;)

Look forward to seeing what it is Andre!   :)

George

Quote from: Lilas Pastia on December 11, 2009, 04:31:36 PM

I bet the new one will be Smurfin great.  8)

CD

Jan Toorop - Desire and Satisfaction (1893)

Benji

The Mog who stole Christmas.

Tapio Dimitriyevich Shostakovich

My new Avatar is a wren, we call it "Zaunkönig". A very small, but loud Bird. I like that bird, we always have got some in our garden, because I take care of having some hidden near-ground places in my garden.

George

Bad Santa and Mrs. Claus' sister 

Bogey

Quote from: Wurstwasser on December 19, 2009, 04:14:55 AM
My new Avatar is a wren, we call it "Zaunkönig". A very small, but loud Bird. I like that bird, we always have got some in our garden, because I take care of having some hidden near-ground places in my garden.

We had a nesting pair in our yard this spring/summer.  Cool avatar!
There will never be another era like the Golden Age of Hollywood.  We didn't know how to blow up buildings then so we had no choice but to tell great stories with great characters.-Ben Mankiewicz

Sergeant Rock

the phone rings and somebody says,
"hey, they made a movie about
Mahler, you ought to go see it.
he was as f*cked-up as you are."
                               --Charles Bukowski, "Mahler"

Sergeant Rock

Quote from: Wurstwasser on December 19, 2009, 04:14:55 AM

Our Garten should offer suitable habitat too but I've never seen one. We do host about a dozen other species of bird.

Sarge

George

Quote from: Sergeant Rock on December 19, 2009, 06:04:31 AM
;D :D ;D

Sarge

I do hope you saw the movie (Bad Santa), Sarge, for I am willing to bet you'd love it.

Sergeant Rock

Quote from: George on December 19, 2009, 06:12:08 AM
I do hope you saw the movie (Bad Santa), Sarge, for I am willing to bet you'd love it.

Along with the Griswold's Christmas, Bad Santa is my very favorite holiday movie. Yes, I love it  ;D

Sarge

George

Quote from: Sergeant Rock on December 19, 2009, 06:16:52 AM
Along with the Griswold's Christmas, Bad Santa is my very favorite holiday movie. Yes, I love it  ;D

Sarge

Haven't seen the Griswold's flick except in bits and pieces on TV years ago. I'll look out for it. A Christmas Story is another fave of mine, I bought that one this week.

Sergeant Rock

Quote from: George on December 19, 2009, 06:22:14 AMA Christmas Story is another fave of mine, I bought that one this week.

I think I've only seen that once. I should get a copy.

Sarge

Brahmsian

Quote from: George on December 19, 2009, 06:22:14 AM
A Christmas Story is another fave of mine, I bought that one this week.

That's my favorite one, followed by the Griswold's Christmas Vacation.

My wife and I just watched 'Four Christmases' with Vince Vaughan and Reese Witherspoon.  We thought it would be a really big stinker, but it was actually very funny, quite enjoyable!  :D

George

Quote from: Brahmsian on December 19, 2009, 06:25:38 AM
That's my favorite one, followed by the Griswold's Christmas Vacation.

My wife and I just watched 'Four Christmases' with Vince Vaughan and Reese Witherspoon.  We thought it would be a really big stinker, but it was actually very funny, quite enjoyable!  :D

I bought Fred Claus recently with Vince but haven't seen it or the one you mention with him yet.

The films he chooses seem to either be hilarious or real stinkers.

Tapio Dimitriyevich Shostakovich

Quote from: Bogey on December 19, 2009, 05:51:06 AMWe had a nesting pair in our yard this spring/summer.  Cool avatar!
Thank you. We also had a nesting pair, inside a hazel bush. The image is basically a 3 step process with Photoshop.