Identify Your Avatar

Started by George, April 14, 2007, 01:48:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mirror Image

TheGSMoeller

Still the Monkey-Greg, but now a face that my son drew. He called this his "angry face", not bad for a 2-year old.

TheGSMoeller

Mirror Image

TheGSMoeller

Quote from: Mirror Image on July 04, 2012, 12:24:13 PM
I was going to say Chewbacca. :)

I actually thought that also when I first saw this, but I'm thinking because of the sunglasses it's Mr. J. Fox himself.

Mirror Image

Quote from: TheGSMoeller on July 04, 2012, 12:27:41 PM
I actually thought that also when I first saw this, but I'm thinking because of the sunglasses it's Mr. J. Fox himself.

Hmmm...well Teen-Wolf was a lucky guy (i. e. the dressing room scene). 8) Chewbacca never got lucky or at least not on film. ;)

TheGSMoeller

Quote from: Mirror Image on July 04, 2012, 12:34:59 PM
Hmmm...well Teen-Wolf was a lucky guy (i. e. the dressing room scene). 8) Chewbacca never got lucky or at least not on film. ;)

True, Teen-Wolf won basketball games, got a starring role in a school play and bought beer illegally. Sounds like a killer high school year! 

Mirror Image

Quote from: TheGSMoeller on July 04, 2012, 12:36:54 PM
True, Teen-Wolf won basketball games, got a starring role in a school play and bought beer illegally. Sounds like a killer high school year!

Lucky bastard! :P

TheGSMoeller

Sorry, couldn't stand that Teen Wolf image anymore.

So now it's the Daleks, To Victory!

Ataraxia

Zizekian

My avatar is a picture of Steve Coogan playing the "air bass" in I'm Alan Partridge. One of my favorite moments of the show!

Here's the scene:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lecytazY6n4

Bogey

James Bama's Doc Savage. 

He is also known for his western art:

There will never be another era like the Golden Age of Hollywood.  We didn't know how to blow up buildings then so we had no choice but to tell great stories with great characters.-Ben Mankiewicz

Gold Knight

Ataraxia

This is how I intend to pose for all future photos of myself.

Changed it again.  ;D

TheGSMoeller

Quote from: MN Dave on July 20, 2012, 07:14:17 AM
This is how I intend to pose for all future photos of myself.

Changed it again.  ;D

What was the first avatar? With the man and umbrella?

Ataraxia

Quote from: TheGSMoeller on July 20, 2012, 09:16:13 AM
What was the first avatar? With the man and umbrella?

Yes. Alkan.

Opus106

Regards,
Navneeth

John Copeland

My avatar is "Dirty Bastard" beer, brewed by Founders brewery in Grand Rapids, Michigan.  It is billed as 'Scotch style ale' - although the word 'Scotch' is not in the 'Scots' vocabulary.  Nevertheless, I am intruiged by the beer...it is not available in Scotland, but young Scots drinkers would most definitely be attracted to such a product...but it is not here.  Time to make some money out of this methinks..!  I'll contact their distribution dept!

Ataraxia

Michigan is known for its dirty bastards.