Identify Your Avatar

Started by George, April 14, 2007, 01:48:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

springrite

When my avatar changes, it is all about "personal growth"!
Do what I must do, and let what must happen happen.

springrite

Quote from: Sergeant Rock on July 06, 2013, 02:14:32 AM
Wow, Tarzan didn't last long! Bill, you're becoming as fickle as the Minnesota kid  :D

Sarge

At least Bill does not change his user name. But when it comes to avatar fickleness, I guess they can be billed together!

Beorn

Quote from: springrite on July 16, 2013, 06:10:26 PM
At least Bill does not change his user name. But when it comes to avatar fickleness, I guess they can be billed together!

My user name is Dave. MN Dave.  8)

Bogey

Quote from: MN Dave on July 16, 2013, 06:19:09 PM
My user name is Dave. MN Dave.  8)

Love the Howard nod here, Dave. 
There will never be another era like the Golden Age of Hollywood.  We didn't know how to blow up buildings then so we had no choice but to tell great stories with great characters.-Ben Mankiewicz

springrite

Quote from: Bogey on July 16, 2013, 06:43:45 PM
Love the Howard nod here, Dave.

I thought you'd say: My name is Bogey. Double Bogey.

Bogey

There will never be another era like the Golden Age of Hollywood.  We didn't know how to blow up buildings then so we had no choice but to tell great stories with great characters.-Ben Mankiewicz

Beorn

Bogey

Quote from: MN Dave on July 17, 2013, 03:50:27 AM
Stratego!

Indeed!  Fun to play online as well....and free.

Beorn

Opus106

Quote from: MN Dave on July 28, 2013, 04:01:18 PM
Some guy.

The man doesn't look like Mike at all. He seems more a Dave, I'd say.
Regards,
Navneeth

Beorn

Quote from: Opus106 on July 29, 2013, 12:27:38 AM
The man doesn't look like Mike at all. He seems more a Dave, I'd say.

Some other guy. :)

TheGSMoeller

Another monkey. This time a curious one.

modUltralaser

An expression of pure rage.

TheGSMoeller

kyjo

My avatar has changed abruptly from the dashing young Enescu to the craggy old Rautavaara! :D His forbidding looks belie music of great beauty and sensuous colors. Many have criticized him for sameness in his output, but I say to Rautavaara keep doing what you do best! I really hope he keeps composing in his old age. I would especially love to have another symphony from his pen. :)

Mirror Image

Quote from: kyjo on August 18, 2013, 09:39:21 AM
My avatar has changed abruptly from the dashing young Enescu to the craggy old Rautavaara! :D His forbidding looks belie music of great beauty and sensuous colors. Many have criticized him for sameness in his output, but I say to Rautavaara keep doing what you do best! I really hope he keeps composing in his old age. I would especially love to have another symphony from his pen. :)

I personally enjoy Rautavaara's music. Particular favorites of mine are Violin Concerto, Symphonies 7 & 8, and Autumn Gardens.

springrite

Quote from: TheGSMoeller on August 13, 2013, 12:10:33 PM
Would you prefer squares?  :)
What he really wanted to say was that he hates the binoculars on your monkey avatar!

kyjo

Quote from: Mirror Image on August 18, 2013, 09:42:16 AM
I personally enjoy Rautavaara's music. Particular favorites of mine are Violin Concerto, Symphonies 7 & 8, and Autumn Gardens.

I love all those works too, along with Manhattan Trilogy, Symphony no. 3 (which is twelve-tone but you'd never guess it), On the Last Frontier and PC 3.

Mirror Image

Quote from: kyjo on August 18, 2013, 09:49:34 AM
I love all those works too, along with Manhattan Trilogy, Symphony no. 3 (which is twelve-tone but you'd never guess it), On the Last Frontier and PC 3.

Yes, those are fine works as well.