Missing Members

Started by Cato, October 24, 2011, 07:14:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cato

Quote from: Karl Henning on April 09, 2024, 09:01:01 AMI've reached out to Sarge via email.

Excellent!

And is Member Mahler 10th our John of Scotland?
"Meet Miss Ruth Sherwood, from Columbus, Ohio, the Middle of the Universe!"

- Brian Aherne introducing Rosalind Russell in  My Sister Eileen (1942)

Karl Henning

Quote from: Cato on April 09, 2024, 09:03:06 AMExcellent!

And is Member Mahler 10th our John of Scotland?
I suspect so!
Karl Henning, Ph.D.
Composer & Clarinetist
Boston MA
http://www.karlhenning.com/
[Matisse] was interested neither in fending off opposition,
nor in competing for the favor of wayward friends.
His only competition was with himself. — Françoise Gilot

DavidW

Quote from: Cato on April 09, 2024, 08:57:41 AMI do not want to sign into MyChart, I do not want to register for it or anything else, I do not want to load an "App" (a term I loathe, abhor, despise, detest, and in general HATE more and more) for any reason, or anything else similar!

I'm signed up for MyChart, and I'm still bugged about registering!

Karl Henning

Quote from: Cato on April 09, 2024, 08:57:41 AMI do not want to sign into MyChart, I do not want to register for it or anything else, I do not want to load an "App" (a term I loathe, abhor, despise, detest, and in general HATE more and more) for any reason, or anything else similar!

Quote from: DavidW on April 09, 2024, 09:45:42 AMI'm signed up for MyChart, and I'm still bugged about registering!

The "patient portals" I've used have generally been ... okay.
Karl Henning, Ph.D.
Composer & Clarinetist
Boston MA

Karl Henning

Quote from: Karl Henning on April 09, 2024, 10:43:43 AMThe "patient portals" I've used have generally been ... okay.
Having said that ... let me check in for my Monday appointment.
Karl Henning, Ph.D.
Composer & Clarinetist
Boston MA

mahler10th

I keep going missing for years at a time.  My GMG behaviour is appaling.  Thanks to the welcome back(s) from the GMG Old Timers anyway!  For anyone who may think I'm 'at it'  - it is not so.  I revealed here in 2012 that I have a traumatic brain injury - one of it's manifestations is absoloute and complete withdrawl from all sorts of things, GMG just happens to be in that catchment.  I am sorry I've been away, I've always loved this place, and it's nice to be back.  For anyone interested in the outcome of the Hans Rott movie, I have posted that (or will do shortly) elsewhere.
Three posts into it, I have offended one person already (probably legions more) in a post about a well known music critic.  I hope not to do so in future, but you better be ready, because I don't like adjectives!

Karl Henning

Quote from: mahler10th on April 09, 2024, 12:38:05 PMI keep going missing for years at a time.  My GMG behaviour is appaling.  Thanks to the welcome back(s) from the GMG Old Timers anyway!  For anyone who may think I'm 'at it'  - it is not so.  I revealed here in 2012 that I have a traumatic brain injury - one of it's manifestations is absoloute and complete withdrawl from all sorts of things, GMG just happens to be in that catchment.  I am sorry I've been away, I've always loved this place, and it's nice to be back.  For anyone interested in the outcome of the Hans Rott movie, I have posted that (or will do shortly) elsewhere.
Three posts into it, I have offended one person already (probably legions more) in a post about a well known music critic.  I hope not to do so in future, but you better be ready, because I don't like adjectives!
I doubt any offense to be mortal!
Karl Henning, Ph.D.
Composer & Clarinetist
Boston MA

DavidW

John you really have no hope at all of keeping up with WAM in that department!  If you're not acquainted with that poster... just live in blissful ignorance. ;D

Cato

Quote from: mahler10th on April 09, 2024, 12:38:05 PMFor anyone interested in the outcome of the Hans Rott movie, I have posted that (or will do shortly) elsewhere.

Yes, what is the status?! 

For those who do not know, John has worked on a movie script for some years about Hans Rott: I helped him a little bit by translating some original German sources about Hans Rott.
"Meet Miss Ruth Sherwood, from Columbus, Ohio, the Middle of the Universe!"

- Brian Aherne introducing Rosalind Russell in  My Sister Eileen (1942)

Spotted Horses

Quote from: mahler10th on April 09, 2024, 12:38:05 PMI keep going missing for years at a time.  My GMG behaviour is appaling.  Thanks to the welcome back(s) from the GMG Old Timers anyway!  For anyone who may think I'm 'at it'  - it is not so.  I revealed here in 2012 that I have a traumatic brain injury - one of it's manifestations is absoloute and complete withdrawl from all sorts of things, GMG just happens to be in that catchment.  I am sorry I've been away, I've always loved this place, and it's nice to be back.  For anyone interested in the outcome of the Hans Rott movie, I have posted that (or will do shortly) elsewhere.

You stepped into a mine field, the fault was not with you.
There are simply two kinds of music, good music and the other kind. - Duke Ellington