Author Topic: Hello from Warsaw in Poland! :)  (Read 817 times)

Offline grandpianosouvenir

Hello from Warsaw in Poland! :)
« on: August 19, 2020, 12:07:41 PM »
Hi All!
My name is Joanna and I am a pianist. Recently, I have started a new Youtube channel called Grand Piano Souvenir. I am talking there about different pieces (mostly composed by Chopin) and playing them. Also, it is connected to another project called Grand Piano Souvenir. It is a perfect gift for different occasions. I am making dedicated video recordings for birthdays, anniversaries etc. More information about it you can find on my very first video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftUFuUwkM3s
Let me know what do you think about this idea :) Oh, and if you would like to hear any specific piece by Chopin on my channel, please let me know!
Joanna

Offline Scion7

• Veteran member
  • A vajda az én dolgom, és az üzlet jó.
Re: Hello from Warsaw in Poland! :)
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2020, 05:19:36 AM »
may I offer some constructive criticism - when you speak on your videos, your recording levels are far too low - increase by 50% - it's not easy to hear you unless the volume is cranked beyond the normal level of the majority of YT content - thanks

(when you start to play, the volume was up so high due to ^ that it nearly broke my eardrums and made me spill my guinness)
« Last Edit: September 06, 2020, 03:53:29 AM by Scion7 »
The Germans, who make doctrines out of everything, deal with music learnedly; the Italians, being voluptuous, seek in it lively, though fleeting, sensations; the French, more vain than perceptive, manage to speak of it wittily; and the English pay for it . . . - Stendhal

Offline k a rl h e nn i ng

• Veteran member
  • Et quid amabo nisi quod ænigma est?
    • Henningmusick
  • Currently Listening to:
    Shostakovich, D. Scarlattii, Stravinsky, JS Bach, Liszt, Martinů, Haydn, Henning
Re: Hello from Warsaw in Poland! :)
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2020, 12:46:05 PM »
Hi All!
My name is Joanna and I am a pianist. Recently, I have started a new Youtube channel called Grand Piano Souvenir. I am talking there about different pieces (mostly composed by Chopin) and playing them. Also, it is connected to another project called Grand Piano Souvenir. It is a perfect gift for different occasions. I am making dedicated video recordings for birthdays, anniversaries etc. More information about it you can find on my very first video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftUFuUwkM3s
Let me know what do you think about this idea :) Oh, and if you would like to hear any specific piece by Chopin on my channel, please let me know!
Joanna

Welcome to GMG, Joanna! Will check out your YouTube channel.
Karl Henning, Ph.D.
Composer & Clarinetist
Boston MA
http://www.karlhenning.com/
[Matisse] was interested neither in fending off opposition,
nor in competing for the favor of wayward friends.
His only competition was with himself. — Françoise Gilot