Adrian Willaert Shrine of treasure, gem and rubis of Polyphony

Started by Carlo Gesualdo, November 14, 2020, 06:39:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carlo Gesualdo

Hello

I love Adrian Willaert, many like him, he a great great composer his motets  his madrigals his masses....

Now show me what you got I have lost of Willaert, someone that like Willaert need to check singer pur from Austria, Naxos is to be fair drabbed for Willaert. The LP on NON-Such is delicious needless to says what is your favorite Willaert release I have zillions and I am not checking them out tediously no way.

Carlo Gesualdo

Strong Willaert Release would be Singer Pur ffor his motets and madrigals but I take for granted Cenquencento is fabulous rendition so is Ricercar.

I'm surprise about a strange record someone gave me Willaert in Italy which I don't know ensemble or next to nothing but it's very great, The naxos did not caught whit me yet, Willaert is such a key composer, main actor, in renaissance Franco-Flemish, don't you think so he close to the great Cypriano de Rore don't you think?   :)

Carlo Gesualdo

Listen to Accent smart release of Adrianno the great willaert

Mandryka

Quote from: deprofundis on November 21, 2020, 08:25:35 PM
Strong Willaert Release would be Singer Pur ffor his motets and madrigals but I take for granted Cenquencento is fabulous rendition so is Ricercar.

I'm surprise about a strange record someone gave me Willaert in Italy which I don't know ensemble or next to nothing but it's very great, The naxos did not caught whit me yet, Willaert is such a key composer, main actor, in renaissance Franco-Flemish, don't you think so he close to the great Cypriano de Rore don't you think?   :)

This one?

Most of it isn't by Willaert  (De Macque , de Wert and De Rore)
Wovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muss man schweigen

Mandryka

Wovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muss man schweigen

Carlo Gesualdo

Quote from: Mandryka on November 24, 2020, 07:29:42 PM
This

épatant , monsieur vous montrer votre savoir emerite beinveillance je vous aime bien, queelqun de fort respectable,  I was thanking Mandryka,

Monsieeeur et le lien entre Cypriano de Rores  vous y croyer je confond leur mélodiee gracieeuseee, luxirieuse, belle..

I'm a passionate Mandryka Willaert is a great composer, do you know other Willaert gems, vinyl,,  CD , download fortiche.

Je trouve qu'il est louable de garder ce poste vivant....