Pictures I like

Started by oyasumi, April 14, 2007, 07:56:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

André

I'll drink to that  :).

SimonNZ

a joke my doctor told me:

Two chemists go to a bar. The first one says "I'd like a glass of H20". The second one says "I'd like a glass of H2O, too", and he died shortly after.

SimonNZ

Ken B

Quote from: SimonNZ on April 28, 2019, 04:58:52 PM

Stealing that.
That is truly brilliant.

Mirror Image

JimL

Todd

The universe is change; life is opinion. - Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

People would rather believe than know - E.O. Wilson

Propaganda death ensemble - Tom Araya

Mirror Image

This photo is still a mystery to me. I hope it signifies that Hahn will, at some point, work with Blomstedt and record the Nielsen Violin Concerto.

greg

I'm jealous of this girl's eyebrows.
Wagie wagie get back in the cagie

Todd

The universe is change; life is opinion. - Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

People would rather believe than know - E.O. Wilson

Propaganda death ensemble - Tom Araya

geralmar

Thunderstorm photographed at 37,000 feet.

Sergeant Rock

the phone rings and somebody says,
"hey, they made a movie about
Mahler, you ought to go see it.
he was as f*cked-up as you are."
                               --Charles Bukowski, "Mahler"

Ken B

The metropolitan museum in NY has made hundreds of art books available online to download for free

http://www.openculture.com/2015/03/download-422-free-art-books-from-the-metropolitan-museum-of-art.html

Florestan

Quote from: Ken B on June 02, 2019, 03:28:59 PM
The metropolitan museum in NY has made hundreds of art books available online to download for free

http://www.openculture.com/2015/03/download-422-free-art-books-from-the-metropolitan-museum-of-art.html

Many thanks for sharing this.
Every kind of music is good, except the boring kind. — Rossini

NikF4

In response to the crap photo of a pair of legs posted in the worst looking cd cover thread.

I don't knosy exactly, but this might be by John Rawlings and if so for Conde Naste. And an educated guess is that it's magazine shot that originally ran across the gutter for editorial reasons.
Even wilder guess: that piece of seaweed (or whatever it was) near her left leg was placed there to perform a similar role to that of punctuation, don't you think? I mean, the eye embarks on a long journey over those gams, so why not?

SimonNZ

greg

Quote from: NikF4 on June 12, 2019, 05:46:45 AM
that piece of seaweed (or whatever it was) near her left leg was placed there to perform a similar role to that of punctuation, don't you think?
I thought it was poop.

geralmar

greg

So... the whole Belle Delphine thing... obviously, she's good in the looks department (I'd say 10/10), but her whole shtick is... I don't know what to think.

Better than being basic and boring, but probably too far gone, overshooting being interesting and just going straight into creepy territory.

But regardless, she doesn't really do much, I think, to deserve so much fame, tbh.

(also just noticed the dog toy matches up with the last post, except you would have to think that the dogs haven't yet been traumatized by her yet, though the cat looks like it has).

greg