Pictures I like

Started by oyasumi, April 14, 2007, 07:56:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pjme

Poor girls, they are in need of help and comfort! Ripped clothes, no undergarments, propably undernourished aswell!  And then that cheap plastic wig the left one is wearing ! The pink stockings that don't match....They need more than a total make-over! ;D

this is what they need!
Thermal underwear is becoming increasingly popular as comfort makes a fashion comeback in the 21st century. What's more, thermal underwear is, quite frankly, the new sexy. And it's not only because goose bumps are not terribly attractive. Thermal underwear is a surprise and a promise, like long skirts, gloves, head scarves, thigh-high boots and a diamond ring in a small unprepossessing box. Thermal underwear is warm and cuddly, soft to the touch, sensually teasing. Today's thermal underwear is beautifully constructed from top-quality materials that allow your skin to breath while keeping you warm so you can get on with your day and not worry about the weather.

Scriptavolant

That's me with my second family (from the up left): Tommy, Trillo, Titty, Me.

маразм1

staircase
(c)Vishhh

маразм1

walkway above ground
(c)Vishhh

Lethevich

There should be way more image spam in here, it should be pure 56k death... Pretty things:

(Edit: BTW, this was also an experiment to see if I could negate the resizing timeout thing caused when more than 6 images are uploaded, and it worked)

Peanut butter, flour and sugar do not make cookies. They make FIRE.

Kullervo

Lethevich

Quote from: Corey on November 18, 2007, 06:35:52 PM

What is this?  :D

Honestly not sure, I saw it on GMG ages ago and thought it was wonderful enough to save to hd. Not sure who posted it, though :(

George

Quote from: Lethe on November 18, 2007, 06:38:28 PM
Honestly not sure, I saw it on GMG ages ago and thought it was wonderful enough to save to hd. Not sure who posted it, though :(

BTW, that one with the mouse having sex with the other mouse in the mousetrap is some funny shit.  ;D

Lady Chatterley

Quote from: Lethe on November 18, 2007, 06:38:28 PM
All these pics,very interesting,thanks.

greg

wow, that's a lot of pictures, Lethe....
my favorite is probably the bull charging at the guys on the tower

sidoze

saw this on the BBC news site, a picture of Budapest Keleti station. Straight out of some cold war spy film/novel huh?

Lethevich

Novi

Not now, kid!!
Durch alle Töne tönet
Im bunten Erdentraum
Ein leiser Ton gezogen
Für den der heimlich lauschet.

Lethevich

I love adverts like this. I almost want to click to see what elaborate bullshit they spin to justify the claim, but my PC would no doubt be crippled by viruses the moment I load it. I have a fantasy that one of these adverts will just lead to a webpage that simply says "How? I'm the president of GlaxoSmithKline"...

Tapio Dimitriyevich Shostakovich

The more the western world preaches abandonment in an ugly, lemming like political correctness way, the more I like this Sibelius picture. So sardonic, haha ... "stop whining about africa, just pass me a cigar",,,, :)

Gurn Blanston

One of my favorite views, I've seen it a hundred times but finally had the wit to take a picture the other night. A storm had just passed through and was now to the east, and the sun was going down behind me. From my front porch:

8)

----------------
Now playing:
Lausanne CO / López-Cobos - Resphigi Ancient Airs Suite 3 pt 3
Visit my Haydn blog: HaydnSeek

Haydn: that genius of vulgar music who induces an inordinate thirst for beer - Mily Balakirev (1860)

uffeviking

Outstanding beautiful view! May I hang around your front porch a bit longer? I'll be quiet, just want to enjoy looking at your reforestation project. They are about two feet high, or are those green things weeds you did not pull?  ???

Gurn Blanston

Quote from: uffeviking on January 20, 2008, 02:22:19 PM
Outstanding beautiful view! May I hang around your front porch a bit longer? I'll be quiet, just want to enjoy looking at your reforestation project. They are about two feet high, or are those green things weeds you did not pull?  ???

Thanks, Uffe. Yes, those are the pines that have survived the first year. They have got between 20 + 30" tall by now, but even the ones that haven't grown so much look very sturdy. A year ago they were so small that I stepped on some by mistake...  ::)

8)
Visit my Haydn blog: HaydnSeek

Haydn: that genius of vulgar music who induces an inordinate thirst for beer - Mily Balakirev (1860)

pjme

A couple of weeks ago, I went to the (new) Museum for photography in Rotterdam.

Excellent exhibition on Italian "Neo realismo"! Some fairly well known names, several examples of superb "amateur" work.

The show made me very nostalgic and sad (even if most photographs were not!) , but in a subtle way I was reminded of how fast "tempus fugit"....Time does fly - let's be happy with these black&white relics.

I found only one example on the Net.

I'll call her Sofia or Gina...or Silvana...