Pictures I like

Started by oyasumi, April 14, 2007, 07:56:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LKB and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

greg

Wagie wagie get back in the cagie

Florestan

Irrefutable evidence that Rachmaninoff smiled at least once.
Si un hombre nunca se contradice será porque nunca dice nada. —Miguel de Unamuno

greg

Quote from: Florestan on October 07, 2020, 07:45:11 AM

Fake. Russians can't smile.

Pohjolas Daughter

Quote from: Florestan on October 07, 2020, 07:45:11 AM

:laugh: Nice photo!  Any idea who all is there with him?

PD
Pohjolas Daughter

Florestan

Quote from: Pohjolas Daughter on October 07, 2020, 07:59:32 AM
:laugh: Nice photo!  Any idea who all is there with him?

PD

From left to right: his wife, Nikolai Medtner and Medtner's wife.
Si un hombre nunca se contradice será porque nunca dice nada. —Miguel de Unamuno

Pohjolas Daughter

Thanks...looks like they're having a nice day/evening together.  Wonder what all they talked about?  Some works in progress?
Pohjolas Daughter

greg

Quote from: Pohjolas Daughter on October 07, 2020, 10:01:14 AM
Thanks...looks like they're having a nice day/evening together.  Wonder what all they talked about?  Some works in progress?
New Rachmaninov symphony coming out in 2021!

Gotta dust off the graveyard dirt off the manuscript, but that's not a problem since the hype is real, people!  :o

greg

Steampunk keyboards... they look glorious. But expensive.

Pohjolas Daughter

Quote from: greg on October 09, 2020, 08:29:47 AM

Steampunk keyboards... they look glorious. But expensive.
Interesting looking!  I wonder how ergonomic they are though?
Pohjolas Daughter

greg

Quote from: Pohjolas Daughter on October 09, 2020, 02:57:08 PM
Interesting looking!  I wonder how ergonomic they are though?
Good question. I wish there were a way of testing before buying. I'd imagine if you are okay with the key action of typewriters then that is a point in their favor.

Pohjolas Daughter

Quote from: greg on October 09, 2020, 03:25:40 PM
Good question. I wish there were a way of testing before buying. I'd imagine if you are okay with the key action of typewriters then that is a point in their favor.
Years ago, I took a typing class.  Most of the typewriters were the old, big, heavy, metal Royal ones.  At the time, they had 2-3 electric typewriters which we took turns on.  Going from the old black metal typewriters to the much lighter and faster action of the electric ones lead to mistakes like:

kkkkk........jjjjj......... when trying to adjust the firmness of ones keystroke.   ;)  :)

Pohjolas Daughter

André Le Nôtre

Unusual visitor at BUR.

André Le Nôtre

Made this for my friend who was an A-320 captain at United (now retired)--and also a huge 2001 A Space Odyssey fan.

greg

Is this weird, to think this may be the grossest picture ever? It's the only image I've seen where I physically start gagging while looking at it.
Despite really not being into gore, I can watch a gory movie and be disgusted but not feel sick. This just makes me feel sick.

It's a Dorito bath with feet covered in Dorito. As much as I like Belle and stuff like her dead octopus friend, this just crosses the line.

https://www.redbubble.com/i/throw-blanket/Belle-Delphine-Onlyfans-Exclusive-Dorito-Bath-by-shitpostanon/50868663.16D0B

greg

Florestan, clear your inbox!!!   >:D

Florestan

geralmar

I have a typewriter with the Dvorak keyboard; but I'm still reduced to "hunt 'n peck".

greg

So from the Dreams thread, have been thinking about this dream for a week:

Quote from: greg on October 16, 2020, 06:55:37 AM
Dreamed of being in a house that had both Belle Delphine and Elon Musk in it.

Did very little talking to them and waking up really really sucked. They are probably the two most interesting people I can think of, could just talk to them for hours.

I think it's the first time I dreamed about Belle? But for Elon, it's at least the 5th time...
And from today, perhaps this is the true meaning? Robot catgirls?

greg

Just something dumb I made a few minutes ago

pjme

This makes me think of the Flemish "Bond zonder naam"  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
This social-critical organisation (The nameless alliance) tries to inspire (since 1947) the masses with monthly free sayings and maxims.
https://www.bzn.be/nl/home

You should apply Greg!