Pictures I like

Started by oyasumi, April 14, 2007, 07:56:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drasko

No, I understood you perfectly. It was just my incomprehensible attempt at humor.

Could be many reasons for different depth of that u-bar, from Breuer himself coming up with slightly different models during design process (and then different companies acquiring different blueprints), to attempt of todays manufacturers to avoid copyrights by altering the design.   

Lethevich

Peanut butter, flour and sugar do not make cookies. They make FIRE.

J.Z. Herrenberg

Haha!

"The driver of the other transport, which stayed upright, was unhurt."
Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything. -- Plato

Brian

First reaction: Hahahaha!
Second reaction: Hey, I've been on that road.

greg

There is a specific person here who will recognize these.  :)
These are just awesome...

Lethevich

J.Z. Herrenberg

My daughter Dunya, who has just turned 11...

Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything. -- Plato

Lethevich

Cute! (and dude, that is one clean train)

greg

Quote from: Lethe on December 29, 2010, 02:28:21 PM

:D

Quote from: Jezetha on December 29, 2010, 02:30:31 PM
My daughter Dunya, who has just turned 11...
Cool! Seems like people who have birthdays around the time of mine is more common than I thought before...

Lethevich

Quote from: Greg on December 29, 2010, 02:36:34 PM
Cool! Seems like people who have birthdays around the time of mine is more common than I thought before...
I believe it's because people have sex most often during the summer and so give birth most often from Jan-June. But wait, this doesn't actually apply to countries on different latitudes, err. That's what they say for this country anyway.

J.Z. Herrenberg

Quote from: Lethe on December 29, 2010, 02:36:21 PM
Cute! (and dude, that is one clean train)
Thanks! Trains are not too bad here in the Netherlands (apart from not always being on time or suffering from the wrong kind of snow, just like in the UK).

Quote from: Greg on December 29, 2010, 02:36:34 PM
I found it important to alleviate your loneliness.

greg

Quote from: Jezetha on December 29, 2010, 02:40:02 PM
Thanks! Trains are not too bad here in the Netherlands (apart from not always being on time or suffering from the wrong kind of snow, just like in the UK).
I've seen videos of the inside of German trains, so I'd imagine the trains there aren't much worse.
The cleanliness over there is like a completely different world from the US...

Quote from: Jezetha on December 29, 2010, 02:40:02 PM
I found it important to alleviate your loneliness.
lol, I guess that helps.

J.Z. Herrenberg

karlhenning

Way to get a little sunning in!

J.Z. Herrenberg

Quote from: k a rl h e nn i ng on December 31, 2010, 10:22:05 AM
Way to get a little sunning in!

Of course. The sun can get hot on a brilliant winter's day.

SonicMan46

Well, a Christmas present to ourselves, i.e. another (and likely our last - up to 10 or so) Kachina - this time a Clown Kokopelli by Milton Howard - Kokopelli one of the most beloved of kachina spirits, basically a 'horny' flute player w/ this one painted w/ some black & white stripes typically of clowns (we could never agree on a 'true' clown kachina and Harpo being a musician, this one seemed ideal for us!) - short story of Kokopelli attached.  As a member of the NMAI (National Museum of the American Indian), I was able to haggle a 20% discount off the web price - so now sitting next to our other spirit dolls -  ;D

Lethevich

karlhenning

That's wicked, Sara!

I need something peaceful as a restorative: