Pictures I like

Started by oyasumi, April 14, 2007, 07:56:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rubio

Where do I find the picture of the two old mongolian/asian women with thumbs up? I think Drasko used it to approve different recordings :)
"One good thing about music, when it hits- you feel no pain" Bob Marley

Drasko

Quote from: rubio on May 05, 2012, 08:24:46 AM
Where do I find the picture of the two old mongolian/asian women with thumbs up? I think Drasko used it to approve different recordings :)

here you go

http://lads.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/thumbsup.jpg

rubio

"One good thing about music, when it hits- you feel no pain" Bob Marley

ibanezmonster

My previous post isn't showing. Let's try this again...

Gurn Blanston

Sorry, Greg, I tried to make it work but apparently there is an error at the source. :-\

8)
Visit my Haydn blog: HaydnSeek

Haydn: that genius of vulgar music who induces an inordinate thirst for beer - Mily Balakirev (1860)

ibanezmonster

Quote from: Gurnatron5500 on May 05, 2012, 06:55:22 PM
Sorry, Greg, I tried to make it work but apparently there is an error at the source. :-\

8)
Oh, that's okay. Some sites just don't like hotlinking, I suppose.

Szykneij

Quote from: Greg on May 05, 2012, 07:13:52 PM
Oh, that's okay. Some sites just don't like hotlinking, I suppose.

Here you go --
Men profess to be lovers of music, but for the most part they give no evidence in their opinions and lives that they have heard it.  ~ Henry David Thoreau

Don't pray when it rains if you don't pray when the sun shines. ~ Satchel Paige

Philoctetes

Quote from: Szykneij on May 05, 2012, 07:18:10 PM
Here you go --

Why the fuck would you help support his perversions?

TheGSMoeller

Szykneij

Men profess to be lovers of music, but for the most part they give no evidence in their opinions and lives that they have heard it.  ~ Henry David Thoreau

Don't pray when it rains if you don't pray when the sun shines. ~ Satchel Paige

Philoctetes

DavidW

Oh boy I know that first one!  Still bummed that the third game would be an mmo, the exact opposite of a single player experience.

Philoctetes

Quote from: DavidW on May 05, 2012, 08:48:32 PM
Oh boy I know that first one!  Still bummed that the third game would be an mmo, the exact opposite of a single player experience.

I was disappointed as well, but I've heard so many good things about it. I hope to play it one day.

The second image is from the greatest adventure game ever made: Zork Nemesis.

ibanezmonster

Does anyone ever see this sometimes on facebook?

Quote from: Szykneij on May 05, 2012, 07:18:10 PM
Here you go --
Thanks. I should have uploaded it in the first place...
but that looks like an attachment... under my "Attachments and other options", it doesn't let me upload anything any more, so I thought that functionality was removed.

Quote from: Philoctetes on May 05, 2012, 07:26:25 PM
Why the fuck would you help support his perversions?
I think everyone is just thankful you're not posting pictures of your favorite trannies.

Philoctetes

Quote from: Greg on May 06, 2012, 03:29:42 PM
I think everyone is just thankful you're not posting pictures of your favorite trannies.

The trannies are at least of legal, consenting age.

Philoctetes

ibanezmonster

Quote from: Philoctetes on May 06, 2012, 03:31:08 PM
The trannies are at least of legal, consenting age.
Oh, I guess I should check the age of each imaginary character I'm posting, huh?   ;D
I will watch Hyouka eventually... now that I read the plot, it's probably another high school anime typical of KyoAni, so she might be around 16 or 17. Guess I can't appreciate that then...  :-X

Philoctetes

Quote from: Greg on May 06, 2012, 05:00:14 PM
Guess I can't appreciate that then...  :-X

This isn't your first track down this road, and I think one can also look at some of the real people you've posted (without their permission, I imagine), and yes, if they're underage, you shouldn't be getting any sexual gratification from it at all.

ibanezmonster

Quote from: Philoctetes on May 06, 2012, 05:04:43 PM
This isn't your first track down this road, and I think one can also look at some of the real people you've posted (without their permission, I imagine), and yes, if they're underage, you shouldn't be getting any sexual gratification from it at all.
Real people I've posted? Help me out here...  ???

Philoctetes

Quote from: Greg on May 06, 2012, 05:14:12 PM
Real people I've posted? Help me out here...  ???

Right. Selective memory is useful.