Hello from Spain

Started by rusa77, January 07, 2021, 02:17:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rusa77

Dear all,
I'm Javi from Barcelona, Spain. I just found this wonderful forum of classical music and I want to join this community. I'm currently listen to Niccolò Paganini, his virtuosity made my head explodes, there are moments that I can't imagine how could he plays some melodies like the famous Capriccio No.5. I hope I can learn a lot of everybody!

Que

Welcome to the forum, Javi!  :)

bhodges

Hello, Javi, and welcome. Since you like Paganini, I hope you've heard violinist Augustin Hadelich, who recently recorded all of the Caprices. Here he is in No. 5, recorded at home during the quarantine. In any case, hope you enjoy your time here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JY5Km0c8YmE

--Bruce

Biffo

Brahmsian

Welcome to the forum, Javi!

I hope you find this a warm and welcoming place to explore the wonderful world of classical music.

Ray from Canada.

Papy Oli

Olivier

Pohjolas Daughter

Hello Javi and welcome!   :)

PD
Pohjolas Daughter

Symphonic Addict

Tío, como si hablais paja... rusa.

Russian aged 77? rusa77? Sorry if I'm being rude or offensive or curious. Just I want to say you: Welcome! (and to know what rusa77 means).  8)
Part of the tragedy of the Palestinians is that they have essentially no international support for a good reason: they've no wealth, they've no power, so they've no rights.

Noam Chomsky

rusa77

Quote from: Brewski on January 07, 2021, 05:40:30 AM
Hello, Javi, and welcome. Since you like Paganini, I hope you've heard violinist Augustin Hadelich, who recently recorded all of the Caprices. Here he is in No. 5, recorded at home during the quarantine. In any case, hope you enjoy your time here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JY5Km0c8YmE

--Bruce
Thank you for posting the Hadelich video I will watch it this evening.

Quote from: Symphonic Addict on January 07, 2021, 04:47:35 PM
Tío, como si hablais paja... rusa.

Russian aged 77? rusa77? Sorry if I'm being rude or offensive or curious. Just I want to say you: Welcome! (and to know what rusa77 means).  8)
Rusa means Ru=Rubio Sa=Sanz, they are my surnames, about 77 just a random number, I pick it because I already have my email like that.

Thanks everyone for your welcome.

david johnson

Greetings, Javi.  Welcome among us.