The Music Room > Name That Tune?

What is this song please help me

<< < (4/4)

Pohjolas Daughter:

--- Quote from: Ruggiero on January 27, 2021, 02:04:30 PM ---Yes i send mail and i have no answer

--- End quote ---
When did you send it/them?  Well, maybe give it some time.  There's a lot going on right now plus maybe they are trying to work on new programs, etc.  I would think that if you received an answer within a few months that might be (a guess at my end) a decent timeline in normal times, but mind you, we're dealing with a pandemic!  May I ask, why are you so wanting to know who composed the piece?  Just curious here.

Ruggiero:
I like this , and i want all of this song

Benji:
It may just be a very short piece composed for general use in background settings / TV - There is a whole industry for such music especially for YouTube videos etc - audio clipart as the other poster suggested. If that's the case there may not be a recording available except to license for media.

Have you tried the Siri / shazaam trick? If you ask Siri 'what is this tune' and play the clip you may get a result. Worth a try.

Daverz:

--- Quote from: Benji on January 27, 2021, 05:32:52 PM ---It may just be a very short piece composed for general use in background settings / TV - There is a whole industry for such music especially for YouTube videos etc - audio clipart as the other poster suggested. If that's the case there may not be a recording available except to license for media.

Have you tried the Siri / shazaam trick? If you ask Siri 'what is this tune' and play the clip you may get a result. Worth a try.

--- End quote ---

Or just upload it to Youtube and wait until you get a copyright hit.  :P

Ruggiero:
Yes i use shazam and other , and nothing

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version