Classical Music and Personality Traits

Started by DavidW, March 19, 2021, 06:03:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DavidW

This is just for fun, so no need to analyze this just give it a go.
https://www.classicfm.com/lifestyle/quizzes/pick-classical-music-reveal-best-personality-trait/

I came up with emotional.

QuoteEmotional

Look, it's OK that you cry every time you hear Mozart's 'Requiem', and get furiously angry when someone claps between movements...

prémont

γνῶθι σεαυτόν

steve ridgway

I gave up as I don't listen to any of them. :-X

Wanderer

Papy Oli

Olivier

Brahmsian

Papy Oli

Quote from: OrchestralNut on March 19, 2021, 07:25:12 AM
Of course! Listening to all that French music.

Now you put it that way, Ray  8)  ;D
Olivier

Mirror Image

I got 'Ambitious' but, honestly, the questions were pretty dumb which is per the usual with these types of online quizzes.

DavidW

Quote from: steve ridgway on March 19, 2021, 07:03:47 AM
I gave up as I don't listen to any of them. :-X

That probably makes more ambitious than the people that scored ambitious!

steve ridgway

Quote from: DavidW on March 19, 2021, 07:53:25 AM
That probably makes more ambitious than the people that scored ambitious!

Not ambitious enough to attempt listening to the Classic FM Hall Of Fame 2020. :o

MusicTurner

Brave.

But the quizz is actually meant for musicians, and also very short. So would be cautious with judging the outcome ... :)

Brahmsian

Quote from: steve ridgway on March 19, 2021, 08:05:24 AM
Not ambitious enough to attempt listening to the Classic FM Hall Of Fame 2020. :o

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I really don't know what to think of this list? It's all over the place. A LOT Karl Jenkins.

Gurn Blanston

Visit my Haydn blog: HaydnSeek

Haydn: that genius of vulgar music who induces an inordinate thirst for beer - Mily Balakirev (1860)

Irons

You must have a very good opinion of yourself to write a symphony - John Ireland.

I opened the door people rushed through and I was left holding the knob - Bo Diddley.

Florestan

Emotional.

Probably right --- I just couldn't give up Beethoven.  :D

Now here's another one:

https://www.classicfm.com/lifestyle/quizzes/guess-dominant-personality-trait-classical-musical-tastes/

Agreeableness

You are a lovely, warm person who finds it easy to get on well with others. You're affectionate, always tactful and have great faith in people.

Am I?  ???
There is no theory. You have only to listen. Pleasure is the law. — Claude Debussy

Florestan

Now this is really odd:

https://www.classicfm.com/lifestyle/quizzes/guess-birth-month-from-classical-music-tastes/

You were born in January, February or December.

Correct?

Correct - December.

Please take it and post results, folks.
There is no theory. You have only to listen. Pleasure is the law. — Claude Debussy

Florestan

MusicTurner

Brahmsian

Mine was Taurus, even though I am a Cancer.