Skrowaczewski/Stravinsky&Prokofiev/VoxBox

Started by Roasted Swan, April 01, 2021, 07:55:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roasted Swan

Try as I amy I cannot find a copy of this VoxBox set available in the UK for anything but really silly money.  I bought a copy via eBay in a bundle of 6 other discs which suddenly mysteriously became "unavailable" (I was refunded but a bit weird) when I checked it was the 3-disc set.

If anyone would like to sell me this set for a reasonable price I'd be very interested indeed - or if they can point me in the direction of a set for sale as well.  I'm on something of a Skrowaczewski musical pilgrimage and this is an important mixing link!  The catalogue reference is CD3X-3016.  Thanks to anyone in advance.....

Papy Oli

Not much luck, RS.

Beside the used ones on Amazon UK, I could only find another used one for $30.00 approx on AMZ US and a streaming version on Naxos library.

Nothing else found as physical copies or even FLAC on any of the below

Ebay
Gumtree
Presto
Europadisc
Chalky's
Base.com
Musicmagpie
World of books
Bestbuy.com
7Digital
HighResAudio
CD Universe
EClassical
HMV.co.jp
Cex
Ritmo.es
Oxfam shop
WH smith
Allmusic
Discogs
JPC.de
Leboncoin.fr
Qobuz
Olivier

Roasted Swan

Quote from: Papy Oli on April 01, 2021, 09:42:03 AM
Not much luck, RS.

Beside the used ones on Amazon UK, I could only find another used one for $30.00 approx on AMZ US and a streaming version on Naxos library.

Nothing else found as physical copies or even FLAC on any of the below

Ebay
Gumtree
Presto
Europadisc
Chalky's
Base.com
Musicmagpie
World of books
Bestbuy.com
7Digital
HighResAudio
CD Universe
EClassical
HMV.co.jp
Cex
Ritmo.es
Oxfam shop
WH smith
Allmusic
Discogs
JPC.de
Leboncoin.fr
Qobuz

Thanks for looking into that with such care.  I will keep looking and hopefully one will turn up somewhere at a reasonable price.  The postal rates from the US are all but prohibitive for me.  Odds and ends from this set turn up on various download compilations but they tend to be low bi-rates and I'm one of those sad folk who prefer owning physical media.  The search goes on!!