Beethoven
Nielsen

trending down:

Feldman
Rubbra
Brian
Alwyn
Bax
Do what I must do, and let what must happen happen.

vandermolen

"Courage is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm" (Churchill).

'The test of a work of art is, in the end, our affection for it, not our ability to explain why it is good' (Stanley Kubrick).

vandermolen

Quote from: OrchestralNut on April 09, 2021, 07:19:20 PM
More of what I was thinking, yes.
I've interpreted more as composers whose music I'm currently listening to against those whose music I play less often at the moment (but, no doubt, will return to).
"Courage is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm" (Churchill).

'The test of a work of art is, in the end, our affection for it, not our ability to explain why it is good' (Stanley Kubrick).

springrite

Quote from: vandermolen on April 09, 2021, 10:51:26 PM
Oh No!!!  :o
We all need a timeout from blathering romanticism once in a while. It's like a vacation from your lover.
Do what I must do, and let what must happen happen.

Brahmsian

Quote from: vandermolen on April 09, 2021, 10:53:45 PM
I've interpreted more as composers whose music I'm currently listening to against those whose music I play less often at the moment (but, no doubt, will return to).

It can be this as well Jeffrey.

vandermolen

Quote from: springrite on April 09, 2021, 10:56:22 PM
We all need a timeout from blathering romanticism once in a while. It's like a vacation from your lover.
'blathering romanticism...' How could you Paul?  :o :o
;D