Announcements > GMG News

GMG --- Friends, Inc.

(1/31) > >>

Florestan:
I've been a member of this board since 2007, I think --- and as such it is my firm and unshakeable conviction that this is THE VERY BEST "classical music" forum on the whole Internet, featuring the most knowledgeable, the nicest and the kindest people I've ever met online.

Three cheers to GMG, to GMGers and to Rob!

I love you all, my virtual friends!

:-* :-* :-*

steve ridgway:
This is good to know as it’s the only classical music forum I’ve joined and will save me bothering with any others. :D

"Harry":

--- Quote from: Florestan on April 10, 2021, 07:30:33 AM ---I've been a member of this board since 2007, I think --- and as such it is my firm and unshakeable conviction that this is THE VERY BEST "classical music" forum on the whole Internet, featuring the most knowledgeable, the nicest and the kindest people I've ever met online.

--- End quote ---

I agree with all of this.

k a rl h e nn i ng:
Hearty agreement!

petrarch:

--- Quote from: Florestan on April 10, 2021, 07:30:33 AM ---I've been a member of this board since 2007, I think --- and as such it is my firm and unshakeable conviction that this is THE VERY BEST "classical music" forum on the whole Internet, featuring the most knowledgeable, the nicest and the kindest people I've ever met online.

--- End quote ---

Hear, hear! (though I rarely post these days)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version