The Back Room > Buy, Swap and Sell

Duplicate Rheinberger for sale

(1/4) > >>

johnQpublic:
Hey Gang,

A couple of months ago, I bought a Signum CD (SIG X60-00*) that features orchestral music of Rheinberger from an Amazon Marketplace scumbag who hid the fact that it contained NO booklet.

Well, last month I bought a second copy with a booklet from an ArkivMusic sale, so I'd like to sell the first one.

I'll be glad to Xerox the booklet. The disc itself plays fine.

$3 plus $2 for shipping in the US. If outside the US, let me first see how much shipping will be before finalizing the total. PAYPAL only.

PM me if interested.

johnQpublic:
No offers yet.

I'll wait a week or two and then make one final message to offer it before I just toss it in the garbage.

Szykneij:

--- Quote from: johnQpublic on April 22, 2007, 05:59:59 AM ---No offers yet.

I'll wait a week or two and then make one final message to offer it before I just toss it in the garbage.

--- End quote ---

Why wouldn't you give it to someone?

johnQpublic:
Well, I guess I'm looking at it from an economic perspective only. I'm already out about $10 bucks for getting the original without a booklet and if I give it away then mailing it someone free puts me in a larger negative flow. Selling for a few $$ offsets some of my loss.

But now you've gone and laid a moral perspective on me....gee thanks.  ;)

Szykneij:

--- Quote from: johnQpublic on April 24, 2007, 07:16:37 PM ---But now you've gone and laid a moral perspective on me....gee thanks.  ;)

--- End quote ---

No problem  ;)

What I really meant, though, was instead of tossing it, why not give it to someone you know who might appreciate hearing something different? Clearly, it's a recording you enjoy, so maybe you can share your enjoyment with someone you work with or a family member who otherwise might never be exposed to that type of music.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version