The Back Room > Buy, Swap and Sell

Duplicate Rheinberger for sale

<< < (2/4) > >>

Harry:
Well I would love to have it, but sending it to Europe will cost almost as much, as if buying here.
So there you are.
And gee PayPal, how to work that thing? ;D

johnQpublic:

--- Quote from: Szykniej on April 26, 2007, 01:30:18 AM ---why not give it to someone you know who might appreciate hearing something different?
--- End quote ---

Gee...I'm almost humbled by your thought....it's really a nice idea....though I'm a cheap enough bastard that I'd rather sell it.  ;)

And if Harry doesn't know how Paypal works then birds don't know how to sing.  ;D

Harry:

--- Quote from: johnQpublic on April 26, 2007, 05:22:35 PM ---Gee...I'm almost humbled by your thought....it's really a nice idea....though I'm a cheap enough bastard that I'd rather sell it.  ;)

And if Harry doesn't know how Paypal works then birds don't know how to sing.  ;D

--- End quote ---

Well hello, what's this govenor?
I will send my aggressive parrot to you, he doesn't like to see me offended.
But serious matter now, I let these things to people that are eminently respectable in that quarter, so my wife handles this business with money and bookings. That's why I don't know! ;D

karlhenning:

--- Quote from: Harry on April 27, 2007, 08:43:34 AM ---I will send my aggressive parrot to you, he doesn't like to see me offended.

--- End quote ---

Well, here it is: Harry's taken off the gloves  ;D

Harry:

--- Quote from: karlhenning on April 27, 2007, 08:49:21 AM ---Well, here it is: Harry's taken off the gloves  ;D

--- End quote ---

But just for a minute, mind! :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version