What your favorite NES games

Started by Carlo Gesualdo, July 28, 2021, 10:08:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carlo Gesualdo

Zelda and link, the cartrige or Golden, I preffer Zelda  to adventure of link But both games.

Beside Leprauching games I like Bubble Booble, I am looking for Bubble Bubble 2, does it really exist? it's worth a fortune like 5000$ if it's seal, I like 8 bits games better than modern play station...

I like good games more than graphic or anything Bubble Bobble is Jam pack whit  Japanese Leprechaun and super Hogebeling overlords, The Ainu of Japan told us Japan was one of the first Gobelin colony  :laugh:

We trade gold for nintendo game  ;D

DavidW

That was a long time ago for me.  I remember Super Mario Brothers 3 being my favorite.  I feel the opposite as you.  I strongly prefer modern games.  Checkpoints, difficulty levels and a narrative structure are my gravy.

greg

I'm retro game collecting currently because I have some concern that the price of old games will go up even more in the next few years... they've already gone up quite a bit.

Haven't bought a NES yet, but the only game I remember playing for it during that time period is the original Mario (very earliest memories, was probably 4 years old). I've played Final Fantasy 1 and 2 on emulator for NES, but the graphics and sound are so bad that I ended up just getting those games for PSP.

I'll be able to say a favorite, but might take a while.  :D

btw if you are into HDMI upscaling, you might wanna look into the Retrotink 5x. I just ordered one- supposed to be the best one on the market currently.
Wagie wagie get back in the cagie

André Le Nôtre

When I was an undergrad in the early 90s, instead of studying organic chemistry, my roommate and I would procrastinate by playing endless games of Spyhunter and Moon Patrol on his early 90s PC. Does that count for anything??????

Carlo Gesualdo

Quote from: André Le Nôtre on July 31, 2021, 06:45:56 PM
When I was an undergrad in the early 90s, instead of studying organic chemistry, my roommate and I would procrastinate by playing endless games of Spyhunter and Moon Patrol on his early 90s PC. Does that count for anything??????
Biensur monsieur , I love Spy Hunter, Dr.Mario, Tetris tengen edition but the game suppose to be illegal, yet it's asuperior game to the original Nes game because it's an arcade like, Adventure of LOLO, never beat this darn game , there were LOLO two but  it's  was even  harder, is cool never beat them, it's require a Japanese Brain cells, it's very smart game and very fun puzzler.

For arcade like my favorite was Ghost and Goblins for NES, beated the game  & so proud of this.

greg

Quote from: deprofundis on August 01, 2021, 07:09:56 AM
For arcade like my favorite was Ghost and Goblins for NES, beated the game  & so proud of this.
Dude... yeah... that is something to be proud of.
That's ranked as the third hardest game of all time:

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/games/rankings?platform=0&genre=0&list_type=diff&view_type=0&dlc=0&min_votes=0
Wagie wagie get back in the cagie

Carlo Gesualdo

Bionic Commando and  Operation Wolf , god I remenber this last one, sometime I would wear army camouflage pants to play operation Wolf and Heavy boots army boots, and my beret, this game was so hard , never beat it but made it to stage 5,  there is six of them and a good ending and a bad one.