Elgar's Birthplace

Started by Harry Collier, September 04, 2007, 02:25:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harry Collier

What is it about "Elgar" that attracts all these .... ?

I think I'll start a thread on Karl Amadeus Hartmann's birthplace. Then perhaps we'll he spared all the teenage witticisms. In the meantime, noble and distinguished moderators I suggest you ban Elgar from this site. He seems to attract a motley crew of commentators.

knight66

Anyone who wants to talk about Elgar can, have you any interesting things to discuss about the composer? If so, let's have the benefit of it.

Mike
DavidW: Yeah Mike doesn't get angry, he gets even.
I wasted time: and time wasted me.

71 dB

Quote from: Harry Collier on September 09, 2007, 12:31:44 PM
I suggest you ban Elgar from this site. He seems to attract a motley crew of commentators.

Thanks a lot Harry Collier! Don't accuse me if my opinions and ideas are too much for this "mötley crew of commentators".
Spatial distortion is a serious problem deteriorating headphone listening.
Crossfeeders reduce spatial distortion and make the sound more natural
and less tiresome in headphone listening.

My Sound Cloud page <-- NEW Jan. 2024 "Harpeggiator"

karlhenning

I cannot speak for any 'motley crew of commentators';  but if anything, Poju, I find your opinions and ideas rather too little.

Larry Rinkel

Quote from: knight on September 09, 2007, 11:40:05 AM
That's right; I may be odd, but I will get even. I see D Minor has transmogrified.

Mike

He's now a D minor triad.

karlhenning

Quote from: Harry Collier on September 09, 2007, 12:31:44 PM
What is it about "Elgar" that attracts all these .... ?

I think I'll start a thread on Karl Amadeus Hartmann's birthplace. Then perhaps we'll he spared all the teenage witticisms. In the meantime, noble and distinguished moderators I suggest you ban Elgar from this site. He seems to attract a motley crew of commentators.

Even Jascha posts better than that.