Action Movie who you're favorite Brawlers?

Started by Carlo Gesualdo, August 26, 2021, 02:37:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carlo Gesualdo

Jean Claude Van Damme: Bloodsport (story of Franx Dux), Kickboxer 1, Lionheart ( the ending fight is scarry the  final boss spooky. Death warrant  final boss fight when he beat up a huge convict punk a**
My favorite is Bloodsport of course!  :)

Charles  Bronson (The pugilist)

Steven Seagal Mark for death, well I like the huge fight scene between Jamaican Street gangs (criminalized Jamaicains) no prejudice, I like the way he pummel them.

Chuck Norris Delta Force, who does not like delta force It's jam pack whit action,  and CHUCK kick a**

Name you're favorite  fighter and the respective movies?
I like to point out has a grown up I don't watch these movie anymore but heck they were entertaining?

8)

Have a nice day folks

DavidW

Tony Jaa: Ong Bak
Donnie Yen: Ip Man
Bruce Lee: Enter the Dragon
Jackie Chan: Rumble in the Bronx
Chuck Norris: Delta Force

Sergeant Rock

Kill Bill (Uma and her various opponents)
Under Siege (the battleship) and Under Siege 2 (the train) Utterly ridiculous Steven Seagal films but fun.

Sarge
the phone rings and somebody says,
"hey, they made a movie about
Mahler, you ought to go see it.
he was as f*cked-up as you are."
                               --Charles Bukowski, "Mahler"

vandermolen

Definitely Cato (Burt Kwouk) from the Peter Sellars Inspector Clousseau films (seen here using his legendary 'Fridge Ambush Ploy' to catch Clousseau unawares):
"Courage is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm" (Churchill).

'The test of a work of art is, in the end, our affection for it, not our ability to explain why it is good' (Stanley Kubrick).

Iota

Quote from: vandermolen on August 26, 2021, 11:49:35 AM
Definitely Cato (Burt Kwouk) from the Peter Sellars Inspector Clousseau films (seen here using his legendary 'Fridge Ambush Ploy' to catch Clousseau unawares):

Haha yes, good one!

For me, I love Natasha Romanoff (Scarlett Johansson) taking down anybody in the Avenger movies. And there's something about Jason Bourne's (Matt Damon) grappling in the Bourne Identity series that I find compulsive viewing.