Announcements > Introductions

Posting for the first time in 8 years - thought I'd reintroduce myself

<< < (2/3) > >>

Brewski:
Hello, James, and nice to see you again!

--Bruce

foxandpeng:
Hi James

Glad you have decided to start posting again :). I spent about 5 years reading the forum every week as a guest, after having a short break away and forgetting my password, but took the plunge in beginning to interacting a few months ago. I'm glad I did :)

Look forward to reading your thoughts

:)

Jo498:

--- Quote from: foxandpeng on September 02, 2021, 04:24:50 AM ---Glad you have decided to start posting again :). I spent about 5 years reading the forum every week as a guest, after having a short break away and forgetting my password

--- End quote ---
Something similar happened to me twice but it was a few months each time only and I was able to keep my name and identy...

If I remembered the words (besides "Viva la liberta!") I'd quote the first Don Giovanni Finale to welcome everyone back to the party.

Mirror Image:
Welcome back, James! It’s great to see you posting again. 8)

classicalgeek:

--- Quote from: david johnson link=topic=31145.msg1390856#msg1390856 ---Welcome back!  You mentioned writing - my first novel is at the publisher and scheduled to come out this fall.  My wife's second is coming out Sept. 15.

--- End quote ---
That's really great! What genres do you (and your wife) write? Writing a book is quite a process! I'm attempting a romance novel, of all things! (an M/F romance told from the male POV - both of my main characters are orchestra musicians!) But I've set it aside for now... I've been working on it for about three years, it's not going anywhere...

Thank you for all the warm welcomes! I look forward to diving back in - I love how knowledgeable and passionate everyone is. I just ordered by first CD in nine years (actually, 28 of them), the Colin Davis Symphony Set on Decca! I'm trying to build my basic repertoire on CD again, and these artist and conductor big boxes make it easier than ever.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version