The Music Room > Name That Tune?

What is this piano piece? Cannot rest until I find out!

<< < (2/2)

MusicTurner:
Some people use the Shazam identifying service in such cases. Have you tried that?

Listening to the other tracks, there's not much direct quotation from works there either, if any (I only tried hearing a bit of it, say the so-callled Concerto pour Flute: none). But as said there is a direct quotation from the Bach work I mentioned.

Good luck.

Surstromming:

--- Quote from: MusicTurner on October 17, 2021, 12:44:04 PM ---Some people use the Shazam identifying service in such cases. Have you tried that?
--- End quote ---

Oh believe me, I've tried everything I could think of.
-Shazam and other similar music identification services (Pretty hopeless since the piano piece is mixed with a drum track)
-Searched through YouTube comments of the album, googled aimlessly
-Asked all of my friends who knows anything about classical music
-I even found the email of "Mr Kindhoover" and tried asking directly. No reply though  :-[

--- Quote ---Listening to the other tracks, there's not much direct quotation from works there either, if any (I only tried hearing a bit of it, say the so-callled Concerto pour Flute: none). But as said there is a direct quotation from the Bach work I mentioned.

Good luck.
--- End quote ---

This particular piano piece sounds much more modern to me. Sounds like maybe late ninteenth century? Just an uneducated guess though.

Thanks for your suggestions. I appreciate it!

listener:
Mozart: Rondo alla Turka

Surstromming:

--- Quote from: listener on October 28, 2021, 04:38:07 PM ---Mozart: Rondo alla Turka

--- End quote ---

Thanks for throwing your hat in the ring :-)

However I must reiterate: I'm only interested in knowing the piano piece that starts playing at 13:12 minutes into the video.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version