Quote from: Papy Oli on November 30, 2021, 01:12:52 AM
Hello and welcome back, Kjetil.

(and Juliette  8) )

+1.

I missed Juliette, too !

Pohjolas Daughter

Quote from: Valentino on December 02, 2021, 11:10:54 AM
Deceiving looks.
He's not really into cats, or maybe it's just the cats around here he's not into.
Ferals or indoor/outdoor kitties?

And, I'll bet that if you adopted one--perhaps a *kitten--that he could get used to it.  :)

*parental instincts kick in often from what I have seen (admittedly online videos)...various videos of both male and female dogs helping kittens.  This melted my heart:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55iKVVrqkf4

PD
Pohjolas Daughter

Valentino

I have a big problem with cats. I'm quite allergic to them, which is a pity since I'm more a cat than a dog person. We all know what cats do when they sense that they're not wanted close.
I'm allergic to dogs too, but Ruffen has fur like a poodle so I'm ok as long as he doesn't get into my face and wash my hands after close encounters.
We audiophiles don't really like music, but we sure love the sound it makes;
Audio-Technica | Bokrand | Thorens | Cambridge Audio | Logitech | Yamaha | Topping | MiniDSP | Hypex | ICEpower | Mundorf | SEAS | Beyma

Pohjolas Daughter

Quote from: Valentino on December 16, 2021, 01:18:38 AM
I have a big problem with cats. I'm quite allergic to them, which is a pity since I'm more a cat than a dog person. We all know what cats do when they sense that they're not wanted close.
I'm allergic to dogs too, but Ruffen has fur like a poodle so I'm ok as long as he doesn't get into my face and wash my hands after close encounters.
Sorry to hear about your allergies.  Probably having one sleeping snuggled up right next to your face would not be a good thing then.  ;)  I wonder whether or not there's anything that you could add to your dog's diet as (from what I understand) it's the pet's dander that does in people?

PD
Pohjolas Daughter

Scion7

Re-welcome back.

When, a few months before his death, Rachmaninov lamented that he no longer had the "strength and fire" to compose, friends reminded him of the Symphonic Dances, so charged with fire and strength. "Yes," he admitted. "I don't know how that happened. That was probably my last flicker."

Valentino

Thanks!

A shot of Bergen with snow is like a Beethoven piece which knows where it ends. Rare, alas.
We audiophiles don't really like music, but we sure love the sound it makes;
Audio-Technica | Bokrand | Thorens | Cambridge Audio | Logitech | Yamaha | Topping | MiniDSP | Hypex | ICEpower | Mundorf | SEAS | Beyma