Archived opera broadcasts

Started by PeterWillem, January 22, 2022, 11:15:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PeterWillem

Maybe some of you remember...Some years ago, there were some places in the internet devoted to exchange of opera broadcasts recordings. I recall some Yahoo mailing group and few webshops who were selling those broadcasts (probably not entirely legally). Those were the only places to get a recording of broadcasts you had missed. Unfortunately, it seems that all my known resources are now gone. I can only find a website of someone who's definitely has all the broadcasts I care about (https://www.opera-collection.net) but he cleary mentions to not contact him for any trading/selling purposes. Does any of you know if there are still places to find archived broadcasts? Forums, shops, anything...

I'm trying to locate those broadcasts in any digitial format (FLAC, MP3 etc...) below:

• Rinaldo, Jean-Claude Malgoire, Paris, Théâtre des Champs-Élysées, Performance date: Saturday 15 October 2005
  • Callirhoe, Hervé Niquet, Beaune, Basilique Notre-Dame, Performance date: Saturday 09 July 2005
  • Cleofide, Alessandro de Marchi, Dresden, Semperoper, Performance date: Saturday 26 March 2005
  • La Venexiana concert from 2005, I don't have any details unfortunately
  • any Bayreuth recordings from 2005