ISO Radio broadcasts of avant, electronic, electroacoustic performances

Started by GHz68, January 25, 2022, 07:31:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GHz68

Greetings,
My first post here and I wasn't sure if this is the best category for it or not...

I'm looking for performances that were broadcast or streamed but not officially released. I know that in Europe (France and Germany, especially), this kind of music is frequently broadcast. Yet for all the fellow fans of the genre that I've met, almost no one seems to have taped any. There are also studio works as well as radio plays ("hoerspiel") broadcast on occasion.

I've managed to find a few (thanks mostly to SymphonyShare and Concert Archive forums as well as private trading). I would love to trade with anyone who might have anything -- or maybe even start a new topic for download links if people want to share freely (I would be one of them).

Some of the composers falling into these categories include Pierre Henry, Francois Bayle, Bernard Parmegiani, Iannis Xenakis, Toshi Ichiyanagi, Istvan Anhalt, David Behrman, Karlheinz Stockhausen, Peter Eotvos, Luc Ferrari, Johannes Fritsch, Ragnar Grippe, Wlodzmierz Kotonski, Guy Reibel, Elzbieta Sikora, La Monte Young, Krzysztof Knittel, Eugeniusz Rudnik, Takehisa Kosugi, Michael Ranta, Musica Elettronica Viva (MEV), Terry Riley, Alejandro Vinao, Gabriel Brncic, Michael Adamis, Anestis Logothetsis, Edgardo Canton, Horacio Vaggione, Bo Nilsson, Pierre Marietan, Henri Pousseur, Joji Yuasa, Michele  Bokanowski, et al.

Crossing my fingers that I'm not the only one out there! Thanks for reading...

Mandryka

Wovon man nicht sprechen kann, darĂ¼ber muss man schweigen

GHz68

Thank you for the quick reply! That site is new to me, and it looks like that was a visually stunning production. Thanks!