question on Psaleterion Bowery whom has this iinstruments and compose and play i

Started by Carlo Gesualdo, February 25, 2022, 11:20:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carlo Gesualdo

Beside Ensemble Cosmedin the brother en sister the HAAS , I really really love  the album of naxos, ANIMA MEA by them, if I understand what people said to me it's pricy how much and etremely hard to find here and pricy as in 2000$ can I could be wrong, it'S just and instrument I really enjoy would like to own and learn, even if people told me it's extremely disfficult to learn to play you need two archet darn, but the sound is angelical, parasiac, truelly enchanting, I want to make music like this someday that sound old and mystical, perhaps in my wildest dream.

So any peron on GMG have this instruments and compose whit this has in 2022 GMG  menber, I absolutly love how it's  bring me peace of mind, who agree whit some statement who has one and play it at home or in studio here onGMG, please I won't to know more,  help me out there is almost neck to none  informtion on how to get this instrument in montreal first and foremost, normal music store don't sell it, so I wonder, I,m curious and really interrested to listen to you're answer whom ever you are on GMG, do discrimination, mo nothing .

I want to know othere record  in league whit ANIMEA MEA, of ensemble cosmedin, something ineed to hear, and yap this post is about composing, well my ultimate goal is to make  ancient lore music whit this instrument whit female vocalist  and do surreal splendor of Heanvenly Harmony liker Arvo Part did, his music at time sounds old on purpase, even if a moderne composer.

:) 8)
So tell me all I need to know on Bowery Palsterion, I am dying to know!?