Announcements > Introductions

Hello ! I am Joachim

(1/4) > >>

joachim:
Hello

I have just registered on this forum which seems to me very interesting. Classical music has been essential to my life since I was a teenager. My preferences are the classical and romantic periods, a little less baroque, and I don't much like contemporaries and their dissonances, except of course the post-romantic ones.

I am French and do not speak English (or very little), so my posts will be in Google translation, please forgive me if there are spelling mistakes!

I am moderator of a French forum dedicated to classical music.

Brewski:
Joachim, bienvenue sur le forum! J'espère que vous passerez un bon moment ici.

(Merci Google Traduction  8) )

--Bruce

k a rl h e nn i ng:

--- Quote from: joachim on March 17, 2022, 01:46:24 AM ---Hello

I have just registered on this forum which seems to me very interesting. Classical music has been essential to my life since I was a teenager. My preferences are the classical and romantic periods, a little less baroque, and I don't much like contemporaries and their dissonances, except of course the post-romantic ones.

I am French and do not speak English (or very little), so my posts will be in Google translation, please forgive me if there are spelling mistakes!

I am moderator of a French forum dedicated to classical music.

--- End quote ---

Bienvenue!

Papy Oli:
Bonjour Joachim,
Bienvenue sur GMG !

joachim:
Thank you for your warm welcome (including in French  ;) )

A word about my avatar: it is Joseph Boulogne, Chevalier de Saint George (1745-1799), a violinist, composer, and gifted fencer.

I looked in "search", it does not seem to me that this composer has been approached?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version