Announcements > Introductions

An old acquaintance

(1/5) > >>

Lisztianwagner:
Hello everyone,
I'm not precisely a new member of this forum, since I used to post here some years ago under the same nickname; after a long absence, I decided to come back and as I hadn't written an introduction post the first time I joined GMG, I'll write it now.
My name is Ilaria and I'm from Italy; I've always loved classical music since I was very young and because of that, I learnt to play the piano and some musical theory. I especially appreciate the composers of the Romantic and Late Romantic period, as a matter of fact, some of my favourites are Wagner, Liszt, Beethoven, Mahler, Rachmaninov, Tchaikovsky, Richard Strauss as well as the Strauss Family, Brahms and Bruckner; but I also love Mozart, Ravel, Debussy, Holst, Sibelius, Nielsen, Chopin, Prokofiev, Shostakovich and many others, because, as it was said, music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music.
About conductors, I'm a great admirer of Herbert von Karajan, who, in my opinion, was able to express the beauty and passion of music like no other; but Bernstein and Carlos Kleiber were giants as well.
A warm greeting.  :)

Florestan:
Ilaria! Benvenuta di nuovo!

What a great pleasure to have you back!  :-*

k a rl h e nn i ng:

--- Quote from: Lisztianwagner on April 24, 2022, 06:04:55 AM ---Hello everyone,
I'm not precisely a new member of this forum, since I used to post here some years ago under the same nickname; after a long absence, I decided to come back and as I hadn't written an introduction post the first time I joined GMG, I'll write it now.
My name is Ilaria and I'm from Italy; I've always loved classical music since I was very young and because of that, I learnt to play the piano and some musical theory. I especially appreciate the composers of the Romantic and Late Romantic period, as a matter of fact, some of my favourites are Wagner, Liszt, Beethoven, Mahler, Rachmaninov, Tchaikovsky, Richard Strauss as well as the Strauss Family, Brahms and Bruckner; but I also love Mozart, Ravel, Debussy, Holst, Sibelius, Nielsen, Chopin, Prokofiev, Shostakovich and many others, because, as it was said, music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music.
About conductors, I'm a great admirer of Herbert von Karajan, who, in my opinion, was able to express the beauty and passion of music like no other; but Bernstein and Carlos Kleiber were giants as well.
A warm greeting.  :)

--- End quote ---

Welcome back, Ilaria! Baci!

Mirror Image:
The prodigal daughter returns! Buon ritorno, Ilaria!

ritter:
Great to have you back, Ilaria!  :)

Cordiali saluti da Madrid

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version