Author Topic: Best Elvis song ever is Blue Moon, me an Elvis Fans decided  (Read 119 times)

Offline deprofundis

• Veteran member
  • Moro lasso al mio Duolo
  • Currently Listening to:
    Polyphony study mostly & living paradoxal oddity of musik
Im not kidding Elvis Fan one of my first favorite singer fort his ''Timbre Sonnore'' vox was whit Blue Moon fell in love whit this song decade ago, and when I heard Willie nelson or Dolly Parton You were always on my mind by Elvis it blew me aways for real, I try to sing it in karaoke it'S a real hard song to sing it goes fast slow super fast , very emotional.  8)

If I like dark Elvis song or sad  that are more melo less rocking I want to revisited Elvis!

Any old Elvis Fans on GMG that know all his  output all his song I don't, no Jail House rock more minalist song ...but blue moon is blue mon, not blue moon of kentuky not that one, only blue moon my father says to hurt my feeling this is not an Elvis song I am upset a bit, there is only one king and it's Elvis!
« Last Edit: June 14, 2022, 08:25:46 PM by deprofundis »
Renaissance Music, and in general sense, great audphile por favor: Alte musik Werks, love my NON-SUCH records collection and  espacialy my Lyricord that I'm in love whit the sound fabuleous, got lots of Holy Grails LP, Rare CD.   maybe too much, but want to stop, not materialist but enjoy music.