The Music Room > The Jazz Lounge

I'm Not In Love, 10cc 1975

(1/2) > >>

Rene Asologuitar:
"I'm Not In Love" is a song by British group 10cc, written by band members Eric Stewart and Graham Gouldman in 1975.  Written mostly by Stewart as a response to his wife's declaration that he did not tell her often enough that he loved her.

This song is dedicated to my lovely wife, Mimi!!!
I am in love!!!

https://youtu.be/k1HC9t-BfFE

k a rl h e nn i ng:

--- Quote from: Rene Asologuitar on June 11, 2022, 02:29:12 PM ---"I'm Not In Love" is a song by British group 10cc, written by band members Eric Stewart and Graham Gouldman in 1975.  Written mostly by Stewart as a response to his wife's declaration that he did not tell her often enough that he loved her.

This song is dedicated to my lovely wife, Mimi!!!
I am in love!!!

https://youtu.be/k1HC9t-BfFE

--- End quote ---

Very enjoyable, thanks.

71 dB:

--- Quote from: Rene Asologuitar on June 11, 2022, 02:29:12 PM ---"I'm Not In Love" is a song by British group 10cc, written by band members Eric Stewart and Graham Gouldman in 1975.
--- End quote ---

I happen to have this song on a Dutch compilation CD I bough on eBay for Carly Simon's "It's Hard To Be Tender."

--- Quote from: Rene Asologuitar on June 11, 2022, 02:29:12 PM ---Written mostly by Stewart as a response to his wife's declaration that he did not tell her often enough that he loved her.
--- End quote ---

There is a joke about Finnish men: "Look woman, I told you I love you when we got married. I'll let you know if I change my mind."  ;D

Rene Asologuitar:

--- Quote from: k a rl h e nn i ng on June 11, 2022, 03:30:18 PM ---Very enjoyable, thanks.

--- End quote ---
Hi Karl,
You are so awesome.
Very generous, and you are very much appreciated.
Your comments means a lot to me.
Respectfully,
Rene

Rene Asologuitar:

--- Quote from: 71 dB on June 12, 2022, 12:56:02 AM ---I happen to have this song on a Dutch compilation CD I bough on eBay for Carly Simon's "It's Hard To Be Tender."

There is a joke about Finnish men: "Look woman, I told you I love you when we got married. I'll let you know if I change my mind."  ;D

--- End quote ---

Hi 71 dB,
Your comment about Finnish men is very funny.
There is probably truth to that as well.
I actually feel the same way.  Marrying somebody speaks volume!!!
Really funny!!!

I need to listed to Carly Simon's version of this beautiful song!!!

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments.
Respectfully,
Rene

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version