Would anyone here like to participate in this?

Started by coffee, June 22, 2022, 08:50:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Florestan

Quote from: coffee on July 02, 2022, 08:28:08 AM
I enjoy what I hear without ignoring the other aspects of the music, and the discourse I aspire to participate in is not expert-level discussions, but only jolly conversations with other relatively knowledgeably fans.

There are plenty of threads --- other than this one --- where you could have exactly that. How about contributing there?
Every kind of music is good, except the boring kind. — Rossini

coffee

Quote from: Florestan on July 02, 2022, 08:56:46 AM
There are plenty of threads --- other than this one --- where you could have exactly that. How about contributing there?

I do learn from them. I browse more than you'd think. I don't think I have much to contribute though. Thank you (sincerely!) for the invitation.
Liberty for the wolf is death for the lamb.

Florestan

Quote from: coffee on July 02, 2022, 09:10:02 AM
I do learn from them. I browse more than you'd think. I don't think I have much to contribute though. Thank you (sincerely!) for the invitation.

You do. You could start with Your Top 5, 20 or 50 Composers threads, or with Pieces that Have Blown You Away Recently. You could go to What Are Listening To Now thread and tell us what you listen to and how do you like it and why. There's a lot you can contribute --- if you really want.
Every kind of music is good, except the boring kind. — Rossini