Software update

Started by Dungeon Master, November 22, 2022, 10:31:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

George

Quote from: Florestan on September 15, 2023, 12:12:45 AMThank you very much for this, George. I think @Madiel will be most grateful, too.
Quote from: Madiel on September 15, 2023, 05:26:37 AMLol. Damn right! I've complained about this loudly in the past, and I had absolutely no idea it had been solved.

My pleasure, guys. I was very surprised and very happy to discover this new feature yesterday. 
"I can't live without music, because music is life." - Yvonne Lefébure

AnotherSpin

Quote from: George on September 15, 2023, 05:46:01 AMMy pleasure, guys. I was very surprised and very happy to discover this new feature yesterday. 

Just by accident I used this feature for a weeks now... Thought everybody knows it.

Florestan

Quote from: Madiel on September 15, 2023, 05:26:37 AMLol. Damn right! I've complained about this loudly in the past, and I had absolutely no idea it had been solved.

Yeah, I got rid of a lot of stupid/insignifcant/not-of-interest-to-me threads in which I had the bad idea to post in the past. And I'm only too happy to finally being able to ignore all threads in which politics can (and does) pop up.  8) 
Every kind of music is good, except the boring kind. — Rossini

Karl Henning

Quote from: Florestan on September 15, 2023, 09:58:09 AMYeah, I got rid of a lot of stupid/insignifcant/not-of-interest-to-me threads in which I had the bad idea to post in the past. And I'm only too happy to finally being able to ignore all threads in which politics can (and does) pop up.  8) 
Winning!
Karl Henning, Ph.D.
Composer & Clarinetist
Boston MA
http://www.karlhenning.com/
[Matisse] was interested neither in fending off opposition,
nor in competing for the favor of wayward friends.
His only competition was with himself. — Françoise Gilot

Symphonic Addict

The other day something happened with a thread I started that made me think about this. I accidentally locked the thread in question, but I couldn't unlock it and I had to ask for help to do it. If someone can lock the thread he/she starts, why can't he/she unlock it as well?
Part of the tragedy of the Palestinians is that they have essentially no international support for a good reason: they've no wealth, they've no power, so they've no rights.

Noam Chomsky

Florestan

Quote from: Symphonic Addict on September 17, 2023, 07:31:08 PMIf someone can lock the thread he/she starts, why can't he/she unlock it as well?

Good question indeed.
Every kind of music is good, except the boring kind. — Rossini