New Orchestral work to end the year on...

Started by relm1, December 31, 2022, 06:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

relm1

To sign off from this year, a last work.  From the excerpts of the finale of Conjurer, an 18 minute orchestral work completed a few weeks ago. 

Conjurers

Happy and prosperous 2023 full of prosperity, productivity, and wellness to everyone!

vandermolen

Quote from: relm1 on December 31, 2022, 06:42:04 AMTo sign off from this year, a last work.  From the excerpts of the finale of Conjurer, an 18 minute orchestral work completed a few weeks ago. 

Conjurers

Happy and prosperous 2023 full of prosperity, productivity, and wellness to everyone!
Really enjoyed it!
 Good wishes to you too for the New Year.
"Courage is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm" (Churchill).

'The test of a work of art is, in the end, our affection for it, not our ability to explain why it is good' (Stanley Kubrick).

relm1

Quote from: vandermolen on January 03, 2023, 02:15:42 PMReally enjoyed it!
 Good wishes to you too for the New Year.

Thanks so much, Jeffrey!  Glad you enjoyed it.  :)

vandermolen

Quote from: relm1 on January 04, 2023, 05:43:07 AMThanks so much, Jeffrey!  Glad you enjoyed it.  :)
My pleasure - I really enjoyed it.  :)
"Courage is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm" (Churchill).

'The test of a work of art is, in the end, our affection for it, not our ability to explain why it is good' (Stanley Kubrick).

gprengel

wow - this is overwhelming!! wonderful - fantastic!!! Could you present to us also the score? Can we listen to the whole piece somewhere?

relm1

Quote from: gprengel on January 17, 2023, 05:30:39 AMwow - this is overwhelming!! wonderful - fantastic!!! Could you present to us also the score? Can we listen to the whole piece somewhere?

Thanks so much!  I'm trying to secure a premiere (or at least a reading) so if that happens will post the whole piece. 

Karl Henning

Quote from: relm1 on January 18, 2023, 05:45:10 AMThanks so much!  I'm trying to secure a premiere (or at least a reading) so if that happens will post the whole piece. 
Best of luck!
Karl Henning, Ph.D.
Composer & Clarinetist
Boston MA
http://www.karlhenning.com/
[Matisse] was interested neither in fending off opposition,
nor in competing for the favor of wayward friends.
His only competition was with himself. — Françoise Gilot