Joachim returns

Started by joachim, January 22, 2023, 02:10:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joachim

I had to reinstall part of the computer, following a breakdown, and I lost the coordinates of this forum.  I just found them by chance.

I was writing this:

Classical music has been essential to my life since I was a teenager. My preferences are the classical and romantic periods, a little less baroque, and I don't much like contemporaries and their dissonances, except of course the post-romantic ones.

I am French and do not speak English (or very little), so my posts will be in Google translation, please forgive me if there are spelling mistakes!

I am moderator of a French forum dedicated to classical music.

See you soon

Que

Welcome again, colleague!  :)

Karl Henning

Karl Henning, Ph.D.
Composer & Clarinetist
Boston MA
http://www.karlhenning.com/
[Matisse] was interested neither in fending off opposition,
nor in competing for the favor of wayward friends.
His only competition was with himself. — Françoise Gilot

Mandryka

Quote from: joachim on January 22, 2023, 02:10:48 AMI had to reinstall part of the computer, following a breakdown, and I lost the coordinates of this forum.  I just found them by chance.

I was writing this:

Classical music has been essential to my life since I was a teenager. My preferences are the classical and romantic periods, a little less baroque, and I don't much like contemporaries and their dissonances, except of course the post-romantic ones.

I am French and do not speak English (or very little), so my posts will be in Google translation, please forgive me if there are spelling mistakes!

I am moderator of a French forum dedicated to classical music.

See you soon

Google translate produces perfect English. Extraordinary!

You're are welcome here, I think I know your forum, is it Autour de la musique classique? 
Wovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muss man schweigen

vandermolen

"Courage is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm" (Churchill).

'The test of a work of art is, in the end, our affection for it, not our ability to explain why it is good' (Stanley Kubrick).

joachim

Mandryka

QuoteYou're are welcome here, I think I know your forum, is it Autour de la musique classique?

My forum is : https://musiqueclassique.forumpro.fr

Thanks friends