Bug Report 2023

Started by JBS, March 29, 2023, 06:06:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scion7

Didn't have any issues here.
Must be the sordid lives you lead. Eh, wot??  ;D  :P
When, a few months before his death, Rachmaninov lamented that he no longer had the "strength and fire" to compose, friends reminded him of the Symphonic Dances, so charged with fire and strength. "Yes," he admitted. "I don't know how that happened. That was probably my last flicker."

Deepsea

I'm a newbie and I might be doing something wrong, but I think I've found something not working quite well in the search function. Advanced excuses if this is not the right thread to comment this.

I went to Music Room> Composer Discussion > Viva Vivaldi (topic)
Once in the thread I went to the top right and typed Biondi to search his mentions within the "this topic" window. It displayed a lot of messages arranged in 7 pages (or 6 pages, tried this several times with different results). I read the first one and when trying to keep reading results, there's no way that it shows any message on page 2 or any other. Clicking on the arrow to go to next page doesn't work either.

Spotted Horses

There has been a lot of discussion of this, I'm not sure where, some of it is in the "The GMG "How to...?" thread".

The short answer is, as I remember it, that searching "this topic" doesn't work.
There are simply two kinds of music, good music and the other kind. - Duke Ellington

Deepsea

Thanks for the reply. It's a pity it doesn't work well

DavidW

Quote from: Deepsea on December 09, 2023, 02:35:21 PMThanks for the reply. It's a pity it doesn't work well

Yeah people have been complaining about it for many years now!  I think we all find it frustrating.

foxandpeng

Very annoying day, today, not being able to load images via mobile to accompany WAYLT posts.

Hmph.
"A quiet secluded life in the country, with the possibility of being useful to people ... then work which one hopes may be of some use; then rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbour — such is my idea of happiness"

Tolstoy

Dungeon Master

Quote from: DavidW on December 10, 2023, 04:51:10 AMYeah people have been complaining about it for many years now!  I think we all find it frustrating.
It's an inherent bug in the software. Unfortunately I can't do anything about it until the software is updated.

Dungeon Master

This big report thread is now closed. Please use the Bug Report 2024 for any new issues.