Cato's Book: A Christmas Present?

Started by Cato, November 26, 2023, 04:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cato

Some years ago, I wrote a series of three short novels designed for ages 12 and up.

They are now available in one volume for 1/3rd the price!

A Diary Found at Lynchburg is a satire on American life focused on a high school bewitched by a murder mystery.

Narrated by an unknown student of eccentric intelligence, the story is at turns intriguing, humorous, sarcastic, dramatic, and of course mysterious, everything one would want in a mystery novel!

You undoubtedly would like to give the gift of Reading to many people: your support would be greatly appreciated.  8)

The trilogy (Why Begins With W, Dial Emma for Murder, Hex High School), when it was three separate books, had only 5-star reviews!

To order:

https://www.amazon.com/Diary-Found-at-Lynchburg/dp/0999521497/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=A+Diary+Found+at+Lynchburg&qid=1701048926&sr=8-1
"Meet Miss Ruth Sherwood, from Columbus, Ohio, the Middle of the Universe!"

- Brian Aherne introducing Rosalind Russell in  My Sister Eileen (1942)

Karl Henning

Karl Henning, Ph.D.
Composer & Clarinetist
Boston MA
http://www.karlhenning.com/
[Matisse] was interested neither in fending off opposition,
nor in competing for the favor of wayward friends.
His only competition was with himself. — Françoise Gilot

Karl Henning

I periodically re-read it. It's engaging, witty and (like Madeleine L'Engle's A Wrinkle in Time) although nominally aimed at young adults, of sufficient specific gravity for the appreciation of no-longer-young adults.
Karl Henning, Ph.D.
Composer & Clarinetist
Boston MA
http://www.karlhenning.com/
[Matisse] was interested neither in fending off opposition,
nor in competing for the favor of wayward friends.
His only competition was with himself. — Françoise Gilot

DavidW

Cato

Quote from: Cato on November 26, 2023, 04:44:31 PMSome years ago, I wrote a series of three short novels designed for ages 12 and up.

A Diary Found at Lynchburg is a satire on American life focused on a high school bewitched by a murder mystery.

Narrated by an unknown student of eccentric intelligence, the story is at turns intriguing, humorous, sarcastic, dramatic, and of course mysterious, everything one would want in a mystery novel!

You undoubtedly would like to give the gift of Reading to many people: your support would be greatly appreciated.  8)

The trilogy (Why Begins With W, Dial Emma for Murder, Hex High School), when it was three separate books, had only 5-star reviews!

QuoteTo order:

https://www.amazon.com/Diary-Found-at-Lynchburg/dp/0999521497/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=A+Diary+Found+at+Lynchburg&qid=1701048926&sr=8-1

Quote from: Karl Henning on November 26, 2023, 05:02:19 PMI periodically re-read it. It's engaging, witty and (like Madeleine L'Engle's A Wrinkle in Time) although nominally aimed at young adults, of sufficient specific gravity for the appreciation of no-longer-young adults.

Let me greatly thank Karl for his support throughout the years!

And many thanks also to anyone who recently bought the book!

Cato

Quote from: Cato on November 26, 2023, 04:44:31 PMSome years ago, I wrote a series of three short novels designed for ages 12 and up.

To order:

Just a gentle bump as Christmas gift-buying season is now less than 2 weeks away!   ;)

Cato

To order:

Quotehttps://www.amazon.com/Diary-Found-at-Lynchburg/dp/0999521497/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=A+Diary+Found+at+Lynchburg&qid=1701048926&sr=8-1

5 - FIVE! - Days before Christmas!  Not too late to order your copy today!  😇

Dave B

Cato

Quote from: Dave B on December 25, 2023, 08:13:29 PMI'll be ordering it.

Many thanks for your support!

Just a reminder here, especially if you received Book-Store gift cards!   :D