The Back Room > The Diner

Last Movie You Watched

<< < (6392/6457) > >>

aligreto:
The Rite

Any film featuring Anthony Hopkins is a good enough recommendation for me and this proved the point for me yet again. The film features the topic of exorcism and, yes, it does give a nod in the direction of That Film. However, this film has a take of its own on the subject and it is an interesting one. If this is your genre I would certainly recommend it to you.

vandermolen:
Count me in as a fan of 'The Lady from Shanghai'. I like Film Noir as a genre and my favourite films are 'Double Indemnity' (original version) and 'Murder My Sweet' + The Maltese Falcon and Casablanca (especially for Sydney Greenstreet's performances). Dick Powell being my favourite screen Philip Marlowe.
Last night my wife and I watched this most enjoyable ITV version of the 39 Steps on DVD:

TheGSMoeller:
Showed my wife Mad Max: Fury Road for the first time, she gave it two enthusiastic thumbs up!

k a rl h e nn i ng:

--- Quote from: 71 dB on October 16, 2021, 12:01:40 AM ---It seems to be released on Blu-ray in Spain (Mentiras Arriesgadas). It is region free. Why only in Spain? Well, Cameron just doesn't want to release True Lies and The Abyss before he has trimmed the colors perfect for both movies and he needs 14 hours per movie, but he is too busy to have 28 hours of his time for these movies...  :-\

https://www.amazon.es/True-Lies-Blu-ray/dp/B089GHS1KM?tag=bluraycom06-21&linkCode=ogi&th=1&psc=1&m=A1AT7YVPFBWXBL

--- End quote ---

Interesting, thanks.

vandermolen:

--- Quote from: Pohjolas Daughter on October 14, 2021, 07:43:05 AM ---A classic!  ;D

And welcome to the forum!

PD

--- End quote ---
+1 on both counts.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version