The Back Room > The Diner

Last Movie You Watched

<< < (6511/6593) > >>

k a rl h e nn i ng:

--- Quote from: aligreto on January 28, 2022, 06:20:24 AM ---Burn After Reading:

This is quite a convoluted story of espionage where espionage does not necessarily exist. Everyone appears to be way in over their heads. It is quite amusing in places and a good watch overall Good performances from all concerned.

--- End quote ---

I like that one even better each time I watch it, Fergus!

TD:

although I had seen (for instance) the sand-for-strawberries demo and Queeg on the witness stand ... I only realized last night that I hadn't seen it in its entirety: The Caine Mutiny.

Fred MacMurray manages to play a character even lower than his role in Double Indemnity. Damn, this is good.

aligreto:

--- Quote from: k a rl h e nn i ng on January 28, 2022, 07:26:16 AM ---I like that one even better each time I watch it, Fergus!

--- End quote ---

I can understand that, Karl. It was, at least, my second viewing.

George:

--- Quote from: aligreto on January 28, 2022, 08:37:03 AM ---I can understand that, Karl. It was, at least, my second viewing.

--- End quote ---

I really need to see it again. The first time was a huge disappointment, considering I am a huge fan of pretty much everyone involved .

Papy Oli:

--- Quote from: aligreto on January 28, 2022, 06:20:24 AM ---Burn After Reading:

This is quite a convoluted story of espionage where espionage does not necessarily exist. Everyone appears to be way in over their heads. It is quite amusing in places and a good watch overall Good performances from all concerned.

--- End quote ---

Quirky and weird but absolutely loved that one!!

SimonNZ:

--- Quote from: George on January 28, 2022, 09:28:59 AM ---I really need to see it again. The first time was a huge disappointment, considering I am a huge fan of pretty much everyone involved .

--- End quote ---

My reaction also. I might try and watch it again soon after reading these comments.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version