As I Have Received Some Encouragement From Other Members --- I'm Back

Started by Glass FX, May 07, 2024, 08:32:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Florestan

There is no theory. You have only to listen. Pleasure is the law. — Claude Debussy

lunar22

just curious how many times he's been banned from TC? It seems under at least two identities anyway and I wonder what's his latest.  But I know nothing about all this, being relatively new to both forums so there is a limit to my curiosity. Generally I simply avoid people who are persistently rude -- emphasis on persistently as almost anyone can let an unguarded remark slip out occasionally in a fit of passion-- I've been guilty of that myself. :-[

LKB

Tbh, I'm at a loss to understand how anyone could prefer TC over this community. While I've registered and posted there, it's probably been a year or so since I've paid them a visit. 

But to each his own, and if his friends can find him there that's fine. No harm comes to anyone here as a result.  8) 
Mit Flügeln, die ich mir errungen...

Bachtoven

Quote from: lunar22 on May 09, 2024, 07:05:46 AMjust curious how many times he's been banned from TC? It seems under at least two identities anyway and I wonder what's his latest.  But I know nothing about all this, being relatively new to both forums so there is a limit to my curiosity. Generally I simply avoid people who are persistently rude -- emphasis on persistently as almost anyone can let an unguarded remark slip out occasionally in a fit of passion-- I've been guilty of that myself. :-[
He was also (temporarily) banned at least once from the Steve Hoffman forum.
Audio: B&W 803D3, SVS Ultra 13, McIntosh MA9000, Mark Levinson No.5101, Roon Nucleus Plus, Denafrips Venus II, VPI Prime Signature, Ortofon Cadenza Bronze, Focal Stellia, Sennheiser HD800S

lunar22

don't know that one, I'm afraid. I guess just about everyone's at least heard of Talk Classical, simply because it's the biggest (afaik). That's not at all necessarily the same as being the best.

DavidW

Let us please not talk about MI like this when he can't respond.  Since this was his re-introduction thread and he is now gone, I'm going to go ahead and lock the thread.