A cool tool for anyone who's interested

Started by greg, October 02, 2007, 11:01:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

greg

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/4738

of course, if you don't have Firefox, you can't use it, but for those who do, it can be really useful. It can combine files into a single pdf and save any webpage into a pdf format, all you have to do is click a button.
The reason i'm using it is because it can be really annoying how you have a single score on IMSLP split into about 7 different files, and then you're folder for just about every composer looks awful, and there's too many files. So this really helps.  :)

DavidW

It looks like crap spyware.  You have to be crazy to think that using some service where you have to keep sending info about the sites you visit is helpful when you can just save any page as a webarchive or use adobe to save as pdf!  Give me a break! ::)

Mark

Or you could use a free PDF maker, then disable (via your firewall) the part of it which talks to the internet, which is what I've done. ;)

DavidW

Quote from: Mark on October 02, 2007, 03:03:06 PM
Or you could use a free PDF maker, then disable (via your firewall) the part of it which talks to the internet, which is what I've done. ;)

That's a good solution, please tell me what you use. :)

Mark

greg

Quote from: DavidW on October 02, 2007, 03:01:39 PM
It looks like crap spyware.  You have to be crazy to think that using some service where you have to keep sending info about the sites you visit is helpful when you can just save any page as a webarchive or use adobe to save as pdf!  Give me a break! ::)
ok, how would you do that?... seriously, combining multiple files into one pdf file with a single click, you can't do that stuff with acrobat reader unless you do some registration which costs like $10 a month