Film (movie) Music

Started by vandermolen, August 12, 2008, 12:33:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

foxandpeng

Philip Glass
Powaqqatsi
Michael Riesman conducting
Elektra

Yeah, this isn't bad. Hardly classical (despite the discussions in another thread 🤣), but listenable and engaging background music while I work.
"A quiet secluded life in the country, with the possibility of being useful to people ... then work which one hopes may be of some use; then rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbour — such is my idea of happiness"

Tolstoy

Roy Bland

Both movie and music great
Luciano Michelini (1945) is an Italian composer, pianist, organist and arranger.
He studied at the Santa Cecilia Conservatory and graduated in piano with Vera Gobbi Belcredi, in composition with Armando Renzi and in orchestral conducting with Franco Ferrara. He has carried out teaching activities, teaching at the Conservatory of Santa Cecilia, at the Pontifical Institute of Sacred Music and at the Tommaso Ludovico Da Victoria School of Music.
As a pianist, arranger and conductor Michelini worked for RCA, Ricordi and Cam. He has collaborated for a long time with Severino Gazzelloni, with whom he has recorded more than forty LPs.

W.A. Mozart

Quote from: Florestan on March 09, 2024, 09:28:08 AM...thus making WAM aware of this very thread, although I doubt it'll make him budge from his solipsism (and here we come full circle with our esteemed @AnotherSpin ).  :D

I already know this discussion and I've even posted some soundtracks here.

I forgot to mention GMG in the list of websites that classify determined soundtracks as classical music.